What more does a man need?

(BusaBret @ Mar. 20 2007,21:flamethrowing:) Woman, guns and motorcycle......what more could a man need?  
super.gif

Wait where's the beer?
beerchug.gif
Alcohol+woman+gun+motorcycle=
crazy.gif

Dude,
You got the order all scewed up. Ride the bike to the range with the wife holding the gun of course.
race.gif
 Blow off a couple hundred rounds.
guns.gif
 Ride home.  
race.gif
Have a couple cold ones to cool off.
beerchug.gif
 Get ready to care of the important business that releasing that much testostrone always brings on.
poke.gif
  Now where is the problem???

race.gif

I'm 16, and alcohol+woman=pregnancy and children=no money and life get's really bad really fast!
sad.gif

I do like bikes and guns however!

Still say he need's an AK tho!
super.gif

I dare not get myself into trouble on this one. So I'll just say... "What wife?
rock.gif
"
laugh.gif

(spikedoutbusa @ Mar. 20 2007,20:31) mirrors folded in?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Reflectors?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

WTF?
mirrors folded in to get through the door.

reflectors................?
rock.gif
? i have no reply for that one
crazy.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,00:46) I'm 16, and alcohol+woman=pregnancy and children=no money and life get's really bad really fast!
sad.gif

super.gif
Good idea...

However... That looks like an AR-15... Me likey AR-15... AR-15 is good... AK not bad, but AR-15 good...

Actually, I'd prefer a 50BMG...
biggrin.gif
But I like to be able to shoot AND afford to live for the week... It's like $5-10 a round for those muthas...

(yamahor @ Mar. 21 2007,07:03)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,00:46) I'm 16, and alcohol+woman=pregnancy and children=no money and life get's really bad really fast!
sad.gif

super.gif
Good idea...

However... That looks like an AR-15... Me likey AR-15... AR-15 is good... AK not bad, but AR-15 good...

Actually, I'd prefer a 50BMG...
biggrin.gif
 But I like to be able to shoot AND afford to live for the week... It's like $5-10 a round for those muthas...
well, in the city action(I went thru LA riots...) you going to be very borning...carry that big mother waaay up in the tower all that water and foods...cuz noone will bring all that stuff to you...and plus missing all the action mostly...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

sorry Ben...she's not coming...she loves motorcycles but not so much when we are riding on the side of a mountain. She sends her reguards to you tho bro.

Back