Idiot of the Week

Billy Nero

Registered
Imagine you are rolling along, minding your own business, when a gentleman, and I say gentleman not to say S.O.B.! decides that it's ok to park his bathtub (or car, if you prefer) while he talks on his cellphone in the middle of an intersection...

nacional-sesimbra-1.jpg

nacional-sesimbra-2.jpg

nacional-sesimbra-3.jpg

nacional-sesimbra-4.jpg

nacional-sesimbra-5.jpg

Obviously, when I signaled to the gentleman when I passed in front of him, "Excuse me, cretin, what are you doing there?" he lowered his cellphone and became very offended. ...geeze!

There should be a device we all carry to mark stupid driver's cars with. It could be a paint ball gun with black or white ink depending on the color of the car. Every time a stupid driver does something stupid, like this guy, their car gets shot with a paint ball that stays on for 90 - 120 days. Then, when a cop sees someone with 30 or 40 of these paint ball dots on their car, the cop just pulls them over and gives them a ticket for being stupid.

P.

:laugh:

That's not funny! I would be waiting for that jerk to pull right out in front of you at any second.....red light and all.

There should be a device we all carry to mark stupid driver's cars with. It could be a paint ball gun with black or white ink depending on the color of the car. Every time a stupid driver does something stupid, like this guy, their car gets shot with a paint ball that stays on for 90 - 120 days. Then, when a cop sees someone with 30 or 40 of these paint ball dots on their car, the cop just pulls them over and gives them a ticket for being stupid.

P.

:laugh:

Good idea ! Lets all email Obama to pass a law. :thumbsup:

Back