Crime does not pay w/a little street justice

brad

Registered
San Francisco has become the smash and grab city. Broken car windows every night, the numbers are off the chart. I am an Independent Insurance Adjuster and had a claim in the Haight Ashbury District. A Dodge Sprinter with broken window on the left rear/back door. The gentleman who owned the vehicle had his dirtbike in the back along with all of his gear. He opened the rear door and there is blood all over the place. So I ask "what's all this blood from." He said "Mr. smash and grab comes along breaks the window and reached in to open the door but did not realize that my Doberman was in the back. It grabbed a hold off the guys hand and bit finger off. Bravo to the pouch. That dog gets my prime rib bones.
Just wanted to share that with your guys.
Brad

If only all proper punishment was as swift and sure! In the early 90s a friend of mine walked up to his BMW parked in Berkeley to find a guy half way in thru the driver's door window (Blaupunkts were popular in those days). Needless to say, there was no need to involve the police. I have never been that lucky...

Great Story , I have a custom security system myself.
IMG_1002.JPG

Back