mike774u

Donating Member
Registered
Ok so far I have done the following mods:

1) fairing screens

2)cut the mud flap and took the reflectors off

3)relocated the factory rear turn signals

4) hump mod

I know I need to do the kick stand mod but taking that dremel to the kickstand is being a little hard for me to do. What are some other quick and easy mods you can do to make  your bike look better?

Here is how it looks now

tail3.jpg

off subject, does anyone know when Suzuki starts selling replacement fairings and the sticker kits for the new limited's?

Thanks,
Mike

Unfortunately Mike, the mods get a little bit better (read: more expensive) from here. I would recommend:
Painted Inners
Undertail
New clutch/brake levers
Bar ends

That ought to kill about $600.00 -----
Your bike looks great as it is, so if you don't do any of the above, I have one word for you:
INSTALL FRAME SLIDERS!
Also, you may want to look into doing the hump storage mod to make use of that wasted space...

Again Bro, you bike looks great!
thumbs-up.gif

Unfortunately Mike, the mods get a little bit better (read: more expensive) from here.  I would recommend:
Painted Inners
Undertail
New clutch/brake levers
Bar ends

Your bike looks great as it is, so if you don't do any of the above, I have one word for you:
INSTALL FRAME SLIDERS!
Also, you may want to look into doing the hump storage mod to make use of that wasted space...

Again Bro, you bike looks great!
thumbs-up.gif
The LE's are awesome... and if you do nothing else... definitely do the kickstand, you will kick yourself if you don't and find your bike laying on its side.....

My first mod was getting rid of the stock windscreen! Hated everything about it. I went with a SportTech Vflow... it's a cheap mod for around $80.

Your LE look great!

Unfortunately Mike, the mods get a little bit better (read: more expensive) from here.  I would recommend:
Painted Inners
Undertail
New clutch/brake levers
Bar ends

Thanks A lot
smile.gif

How are all the parts  you can find on eBay? Are they even worth the money they are asking for them? I can get chrome engine covers, frame sliders, bar ends and everything for what I would call "reasonable" prices. And the brake and clutch handles.. they never list the 06 but they have up to the 05's listed..would they also work on the 06's? Are there things I should be asking when it comes to chrome? Like how many dips or things like that?

<!--EDIT|mike774u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147578394 -->

-New Windscreen
-Magical Racing Blue Mirror Inserts (double your field of view)
-New Tires
-Spools
-take the huge weights off the pegs
-Icemann Yellow Hi-Beam bulb

Anyhow, just a few Ideas that are pretty cheap and offer function and looks.
smile.gif

Nice Busa by the way
cool.gif

Ive said it once, and Ill say it again. Do the best, cheapest mod out there. The odometer mod.

The odometer mod is easy. Just ride that thing! You have a great looking bike already man and the list that MC mustang has is a great start. The levers for the 05 will fit your bike too. almost all parts after 02 I think, and someone correct me if I am wrong, are interchangable.

The odometer mod is easy. Just ride that thing!
Wow!! I feel like such a blonde :")

Thanks I am pretty proud of it
smile.gif
this is my first bike.
I have been putting about 100 miles a day on it here the past few days. Still so much to learn about controling that beast. I respect her and yeah, I may be riding her like a Grandma does a Vista Scooter but I am stay alive damn it...lol

Back