what kind of clutch do I need

Travis England

Registered
I have a turbo busa making 230 hp I will be bumping that up to about 350 this winter...I am in need of a good clutch set up...I will be riding my bike on the road and going to the strip about the same amount of time...mainly just driving my bike to the strip and cruising around town....what kind of clutch should I choose to to be able to do both or is there such a thing? I want to be able to ride around but having a good launch is a little more of a priority

Hydraulic i do believe its just the stock 04 clutch. I was thinking of a hand slider that could be driven on the street

can anyone tell me how a slipper clutch works vs a slider clutch vs a lock up clutch and witch one would be the best for racing yet still be able to ride on street

I was asking cause i have a cable hand clutch setup with a modded billet inner basket and lockup that was modded and owner was getting low 130 to high 120 sixty foots with i'm gonna ebay..

I'm buying a Rock clutch (hand slider) soon as I make a change in that department. Easily changed for driving on the street from what I understand as well. Everyone raves about them.

thats cool I was looking at those two if you get yours soon please post what you think about it how how easy it is to adjust and stuff

Back