What i've been up to...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Haven't been on here as much...I know I've been missing out on a good amount of stuff.

Been crazy busy with work. Supervisor went on emergency leave, our ASA (administrative services assistant) went on leave as well. On top of this, my office is already short one body (case manager), so to say the least, it's been interesting.

Before my supe went on leave, she put me in an acting capacity. Basically meant that I was in charge of the program while she's on leave. That was several weeks ago. So what have I been up to since then? Hmm...let's see.

- supervisor's meetings 4 days in a row

- budget meetings

- oversee counselor invoices

- conduct class sessions

- coordinate statistical research between the Department of Mental health, Federal Probation Office, Federal Public Defender Office

- discuss budgetary concerns and funding options

- generate drug testing lists, input drug testing lists

- input group attendance

- work on semi-annual progress report for the program evaluators

- schedule IMFT sessions for clients

- generate and schedule court docket

- etc...

Not to mention the fact that I still needed to do my duties as a case manager, which meant seeing clients on a daily basis, ensuring program compliance, initiate crisis intervention and solutions.

All this...and my frikkin rear tire is bald!!! WTF?!?! Haven't been able to ride all that much lately. Put on a whopping 150 miles in the past several weeks. Woot woot.
down.gif

But yeah...sorry I haven't been around. I still have some other pressing matters that need to be taken care of, some payments that need to be made and items shipped out. I don't need to mention names, but they have been MORE than patient with me. I am greatful for that. A big cheers and Kudos to you, gentlemen.
beerchug.gif

I won't be around as much for a little while longer...things in the office just seem to explode as soon as I walk in.

Rest assured, though...I am safe and sound. As soon as everyone gets back and the work dies down, I'll be able to get back on the ball.

Until then, it appears that my quest to catch Va, BigBs and BT must be put on hold.

Not to mention all the goodies I've been missing out on in the For Sale section!!! Ack...

Ennyhoo...hope everyone's doin alright. Things here on this side of the pond are alright, but dangit if it isn't busy as heck. Shoot...I don't even have a chance to fix a cup of coffee in the morning.

Hope y'all are doing well!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: "fix smiley"|1150780373 -->

oh...and BTW, Phoenix is running fine, my son is doing fine. Had to close shop today to be with him for his doctor's appointment. 3 shots, the poor guy. He's a trooper, though.

Glad things are going well for you and being busy is the only reason you haven't been around. You'll have lots to keep up on when you get back. I've got VA in my sights and kicking to catch her. I'm trying to be a little sneaky and catch her when she's not looking!
biggrin.gif

Glad things are going well for you and being busy is the only reason you haven't been around.  You'll have lots to keep up on when you get back.  I've got VA in my sights and kicking to catch her.  I'm trying to be a little sneaky and catch her when she's not looking!
biggrin.gif
Dayum, bro...it's been crazy busy out here. Can't quite remember who it was that said it, but the saying fits my situation so perfectly:

"I've been busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest."

Geez...you're into 13k already? and a 13.18 ppd? Damn...I'm fallin behind. And fallin behind FAST.

Looks like this can of whoop-ass just went flat.
laugh.gif
Oh well...

Best of luck on that, bro. Snatch a toaster for me when you get to her.

I do believe that she's been withholding my luxury edition four-piece.
rock.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Glad things are going well for you and being busy is the only reason you haven't been around.  You'll have lots to keep up on when you get back.  I've got VA in my sights and kicking to catch her.  I'm trying to be a little sneaky and catch her when she's not looking!
biggrin.gif
Dayum, bro...it's been crazy busy out here. Can't quite remember who it was that said it, but the saying fits my situation so perfectly:

"I've been busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest."

Geez...you're into 13k already? and a 13.18 ppd? Damn...I'm fallin behind. And fallin behind FAST.

Looks like this can of whoop-ass just went flat.
laugh.gif
Oh well...

Best of luck on that, bro. Snatch a toaster for me when you get to her.

I do believe that she's been withholding my luxury edition four-piece.
rock.gif
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, I'm locked in baby! Avg post count is well on the rise, so its only a matter of time. Hopefully things will slow down soon for ya.

laugh.gif

wow...

Looks like you're gonna be the first to secure our target, bro.
thumbs-up.gif
Looks like I'm in the back of the pack.

I coulda sworn that when I bought this plane it said "Turbo" on the side.
ices_rofl.gif

Hang in there Paul. It always gets better! Been there....done that! Too many times to mention! I feel for you!!!!

Wow Man, Sounds TOO BUSY to me... I'd say it's time for a vacation when your Supervisor gets back...

Wow Man, Sounds TOO BUSY to me...  I'd say it's time for a vacation when your Supervisor gets back...
heheh...I sure wish I could, bro. The supe is new, as is the ASA. They'd be more lost than someone with a sack over their head at midnight if I split.

Hmm....no wonder my leave has been turned down.

Glad to see yer doing well and fine! I was a little worried...
Hope ya had a happy Dad's day --- also, ain't yer Bday coming up pretty soon, like in a week and a half???

Glad to see yer doing well and fine!  I was a little worried...
Hope ya had a happy Dad's day --- also, ain't yer Bday coming up pretty soon, like in a week and a half???
cool...thanks for the concern, brother.
beerchug.gif

Daddy's day was alright...just too busy. Don't really think I had a chance to enjoy myself. As for the Bday, nope. Not mine.
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Back