What i've been up to!!!!

very nice attention to detail.... you gonna leave the shovel on?
rock.gif
Cheers.

Its all in the detailin I think... a lot of the time its the  little things that can set something a part....  
smile.gif

I don't plan on leavin the shovel... just a little undecided wot exactly  to do with it...  
rock.gif

sometimes I look at the shovel from the side and like the way it closes in the wheel, but from the back... yukkk
Thats exactly the same way I think of It...

Hafe of my problem with that is, the registration plate!!!! TAG.... as you boys call it I think.

Is it has to be a certain size.  The size of the plate that I have  on it is about as small as you would go with it over here...
sad.gif
any smaller than that.... and they'll be on you like flys on shid.

You're also not allowed by law......... to mount a registration plate anywhere else, but under the rear taillight...

I would love to change it, but I'll have to keep the same size plate........ and I'm just not sure how that would look.

But the change is a come'in....

Then I'll be posting up batch about all the tickets.  I've got.  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149385095 -->

rock.gif

Beautiful ride, brother.
Hey, I've always wondered about my ancestry, is Finley a common name in Ireland?

Beautiful ride, brother.
Hey, I've always wondered about my ancestry, is Finley a common name in Ireland?
Thanks.

The name "FINLEY" is originally a Scottish name!!!!!.

However............... when the Finley clan..... came over to this little rock........... they settled in County Kilkenny.....

So an answer to question.......... it's not a very common name..

wink.gif

If you'd like me to do an diggin around let me know
wink.gif

wink.gif

Beautiful!  You've been busy!
biggrin.gif
Yes I have Teresa  
smile.gif
been a busy little elf....... out in the workshop........ it amazing the result, you can get.. if you just lay of the Guinness for a couple of DAYS  
wink.gif

I think it's a little funny though....... when you show the changes you've made to A BIKE............ to someone who is interested in bikes... they notice every little detail that has been changed...

my wife has absolutely no interest in bikes.......... when I showed Her the finished result.........

She didn't notice any difference........... she asked me what was she supposed to look at.... and when I explained it to her.......... she just said,,,,,,,,,,,, yes that's nice.... but all you've done his change the wheels...... how come it took so long....
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149460234 -->

Very nice indeed neighbour.. Love those chrome wheels..

We gotta go for a spin and do some posin'...He He He...

cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Very nice indeed neighbour.. Love those chrome wheels..

We gotta go for a spin and do some posin'...He He He...

cool.gif

cool.gif
Thanks brother..... wheels are really  nice, good-quality chrome,n to.... but trust me, the final cost of these was crazy..... when the wheels arrived here in Dublin....... I was charged VAT and tax on them........... to the tune of €370

........ Priory Suzuki dealer "North circular Road"....... charged me 400 Euro.... to fit and supply new wheel bearings, including inner spacer  and dust seals, also included in that was swingarm roller bearings.  Also inner spacer for the swingarm....  
sad.gif
I could have bought another bike for what these things cost.

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149463350 -->

cool.gif

Ouch.....
tounge.gif

When the pain of the cost eases off..It'll look even better..
smile.gif

Past your bed time ...Off you pop..

Shhhhh, don't tell WWJD, but stock can be sooooo boring LOL

Looks awesome!!!
cool.gif

Back