What i've been up to!!!!

Hey Dazz, me and the wifey are thinking of coming over in a that way.  Either that or seeing if you are gonna do a cruise in 07.  Maybe do ours the same week.  Would love to go over your way and see the sights
Well if you& the missus and thinking of coming over here.... excellent........... just bring plenty of rain gear
tounge.gif

I would say , a cruise in 07 is definite.......... unless of course the good Lord calls me home...

This year were going on, the new ship that had just launched.

Not sure of the exact dates..... I'm absolutely useless with names, dates, phone numbers blah blah blah...... that's why I need the missus...
tounge.gif
but I do know that its in September..

Were also thinking of going to New York, at some point just before Christmas..... it's not in stone..... but it's looking like a very strong possibility..

Also, a couple of the boys are talking about doing east to west coast in the US. At some point next year, if that comes around, I'll definitely be doing that...
wink.gif

tounge.gif

Hey Dazz, me and the wifey are thinking of coming over in a that way.  Either that or seeing if you are gonna do a cruise in 07.  Maybe do ours the same week.  Would love to go over your way and see the sights
Well if you& the missus and thinking of coming over here.... excellent........... just bring plenty of rain gear  
tounge.gif

I would say , a cruise in 07 is definite.......... unless of course the good Lord calls me home...

This year were going on, the new ship that had just launched.

Not sure of the exact dates..... I'm absolutely useless with names, dates, phone numbers blah blah blah...... that's why I need the missus...  
tounge.gif
but I do know that its in September..

Were also thinking of going to  New York, at some point just before Christmas..... it's not in stone.....  but it's looking like a very strong possibility..

Also, a couple of the boys are talking about doing east to west coast in the US.  At some point next year, if that comes around, I'll definitely be doing that...  
wink.gif
Freedom of the Seas. We didn't plan a cruise this year since the wifey was sick the entire time because of pregnancy. Also with me being off for 4 months with surgery and her being off 2 after our son was born, money is gonna be tight.

I think a cruise is a little cheaper than a trip to Ireland? Wet over there, eh?

If we go to San Juan again, I am gonna try to hook up with our members down there. I saw a Busa there last year but wasn't part of the family yet. Think its the same one I saw on here.

tounge.gif

Shhhhh, don't tell WWJD, but stock can be sooooo boring LOL

Looks awesome!!!  
cool.gif
thanks Michelle.

A stock Busa is rare enough over here....... and thats  not an exaggeration.... they just don't make the grade for ar roads..... too many twisty bits  
tounge.gif

So a semi Blinged out one......... is something you're guaranteed never to see..

most popular bikes over here R1,GIG1000,.......... but the top of the poll is the Honda  FIREBLADE...

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149474863 -->

[
Freedom of the Seas.  We didn't plan a cruise this year since the wifey was sick the entire time because of pregnancy.  Also with me being off for 4 months with surgery and her being off 2 after our son was born, money is gonna be tight.

I think a cruise is a little cheaper than a trip to Ireland?  Wet over there, eh?

If we go to San Juan again, I am gonna try to hook up with our members down there.  I saw a Busa there last year but wasn't part of the family yet.  Think its the same one I saw on here.
Freedom of the Seas........... have you seen the size of the thing??? Huge.

Sam......... all it seems to do here is Rain... it's also fare to say that the hottest it ever gets here is 26°... and when that happens, we consider it a dead heat
tounge.gif

I hear what you are saying on the money thing.......

The only reason we are going to be able to do so much over the next year or so........ is because we are selling the house...... moving to a smaller place.......

But keep an open mind for 07........ love to hook up, with you&your......... if there is a will, there's always a way...

That's one great looking bike! Lots of bling....
Cheers p,b...........
wink.gif

Your's sounds pretty nice to.. Any pic's

2003 Busa
4-1 Yoshi Exhaust
Chrome Rims
Chrome Shield
Chrome Swingarm
Chrome Frame sliders
Chrome Billet Ends
Scorpio alarm
Rumble Import undertail
Rear Hugger
front clear blinker lens and rear clear taillight lens
Kickstand Mod
hump mod, hate it

Damn brother you were right that is one fine looking bike! I want to see some pic's of you mounted up on her. GTG Dazz, and thanks for the PM.

Dazz - Bike looks awesome! +1 on NJs comment, we need some pics of you out on it! Great work.... AND, I am diggin them front turn signals!

[
Freedom of the Seas.  We didn't plan a cruise this year since the wifey was sick the entire time because of pregnancy.  Also with me being off for 4 months with surgery and her being off 2 after our son was born, money is gonna be tight.

I think a cruise is a little cheaper than a trip to Ireland?  Wet over there, eh?

If we go to San Juan again, I am gonna try to hook up with our members down there.  I saw a Busa there last year but wasn't part of the family yet.  Think its the same one I saw on here.
Freedom of the Seas........... have you seen the size of the thing??? Huge.

Sam......... all it seems to do here is Rain... it's also fare to say that the hottest it ever gets here is 26°... and when that happens, we consider it a dead heat  
tounge.gif

I hear what you are saying on the money thing.......

The only reason we are going to be able to do so much over the next year or so........ is because we are selling the house...... moving to a smaller place.......

But keep an open mind for 07........ love to hook up, with you&your......... if there is a will, there's always a way...
Yeah, and I thought the Navigator was big. Freedom is unbelieveable. Cant wait to get on it. 26? That's Celsius right? Sounds like a trip to plan for the summer so we can escape the heat.

Hope the housing deal goes good for ya

Best looking blue and silver I've seen
cool.gif

Hoping next pic is of you riding her
beerchug.gif

Back