What I've been doin lately

gotgixers

Registered
Have not been around on the board as of late. I have been busy rebuilding my kitchen. Did a complete tear out. New elec, walls,floors,and flooring. Built my own cabinets,(all 3/4" curly maple) installed my own granite counter tops as well. It's only about 1/3 complete at this point. Building my double oven cabinet and pantries next. Then I will finish my Island. It is getting an induction cooktop, trash compactor,and sink built into it as well as matching granite counter top. Here's a couple pics...

0227082317.jpg

bowdown.gif
Very nice. Nothing else better to do in Ohio now. Best time to remodel.

Nice Job
I Did Mine Also Hard Work Indeed
The Bad Part Is Doing The Dishes In the tub
That Sucks

Looks great, though you prolly shoulda saved a little in the budget for some better flooring. I know the Cardboard box flooring is very shabby sheik right now but it stands in a bit of a contrast to the Beautiful counter tops...

wowold.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Looks nice. I have been wanting ot expand our kitchen into the "dining room" at my house. Seeing as how we dont really use it. Maybe expand it into half the rom and make a breakfast nook or something. Will have ot see what the funds say in a few months. I would really rather sell this place and buy a house.

Back