WHAT is...

HayaVegas

Donating Member
Registered
Don't say TURBO, or anything like that...unless you can't think of anything more affordable or something along the lines of $25 $50 $100 or a couple hundred dollars.

But what is out there that you wish you just had the extra cash for, like a jacket, or a pair of boots, or helmet, etc....or maybe something for the bike like a windscreen or tank cover.

Nothing major, just when times are tight, who has a wish list for something that many of us others might have an extra lying around, or maybe someone here might feel like being a friendly gift giver for the sake of giving.

Someone start it off.

PROVIDE your requested SIZES, COLORS, links to pics of the item desired, etc....

I think this could be fun.

I really don't want this to be in the wanted section, because I think it should be seen more often than that.

No sticky, either, because no one reads stickies. I think we could have enough interest to keep the topic near the top on our own.

Who's gonna go first?

sounds like another 'pay it forward' thread?

lurk.gif

New black levers.

Sure I could get some, but I just can't bring myself to pay over 100 dollars for something so simple... so I'm going to stay with the stock ones.

i think this thread specified "stuff for bikes" only-
I would love a nice set of red anodized rear pass. footpegs, or those funny ones that look like lil guns.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 16 2006,03:39) New black levers.

Sure I could get some, but I just can't bring myself to pay over 100 dollars for something so simple... so I'm going to stay with the stock ones.
pazzo? or just black stockers?

Honestly, I'm pretty happy with the bike the way it is. Maybe a lift for working in the garage.

--Wag--

(HayaVegas @ Sep. 16 2006,17:24)
(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 16 2006,03:39) New black levers.

pazzo? or just black stockers?
Black stockers or Paz. Just black...

I want the ram air tubes but just can't force myself to pull the trigger on 'em.

Icon leather Jacket... Large, black or black and red ... no bones to pull the trigger on that deal... one day though and Jester's shop is where i'll buy from!
beerchug.gif

Back