WHAT is...

clear front turn signal lenses. Or that Hologram that has the crazy eyes that are bugging out to put on my visor! Hey its a wish list right?
laugh.gif

HID (seeing the bikes that had them at the Meet'n'Greet was a real eye opener
cool.gif
), and some Sidi Vertigo Air boots, size 47 or so....
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

you asked ... a bmc air filter, get my bike custom tuned and dynoed, & a scorpion crackhead (black) XL helmet

Haya,
Did you win the lottery or something?
smile.gif
Great thread - - it does sort of sound like the Pay it forward thread!

I'm GTG

I did send a member here a set of Galfer brake lines and some EBC pads recently
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
 thread...lets keep this thing going  
beerchug.gif

I want to try and get some Vortex or equivalent rearsets. I also need to get a suspension set up for me...

I want a damn tool to synch my throttle bodies but am having a hell of time finding one! LOL A set of +1 rear links would be nice to, I just havent done it yet.

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 17 2006,16:55) Haya,
Did you win the lottery or something?
smile.gif
Great thread - - it does sort of sound like the Pay it forward thread!
hehe no, I didnt win the lottery. I just planned on getting somebody something here, for Christmas, - it's always fun to get something.

Some of us struggle with money so often, - if it is a stretch to get a helmet or something like a jacket or whatever - it would be nice to get it from someone.

It's no biggie.

UFO undertail; scratched, broken, no lights, I dont care. I've just been wanting one to mod but every time I go to buy a crappy used one, it gets sold.

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 17 2006,20:06) I want a damn tool to synch my throttle  bodies but am having a hell of time finding one! LOL  A set of +1 rear links would be nice to, I just havent done it yet.
I've got a Carbtool you can borrow (
wink.gif
). PM me your shipping info......

I would like to get a nice Joe Rocket leather jacket or something along the Joe Rocket line. I look at them all of the time and just can't get over how much they cost. Something with mostly black in it and size large. That and some SIDI boots 10-10.5

been really eyeballing the SportsVue MC2 Heads Up Display(HUD). I hate looking down to check the speed. I guess I'm spoiled with the HUD in the vette
sad.gif

I'm easy, would like a pair of mirror blocks to extend the mirrors.

I'd like to try a custom color matched Tobin or? for my LE and a good set of sliders maybe, with (perfect) holes cut in the fairing panels.

Back