What is up with this

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
What is going with this pic and why is it in the Busa.org gallery?

normal_aae.jpg

Kent was it in the board pics, if so then it was just a pic that was attached at some point and time to the board, I exported all the pics to the gallery. Im sure there are a lot of other pics that are not bike related but I wasnt about to upload 4,000 individual pictures. If there is something there that is distasteful or inappropriate let me know and I can get rid of it. Please send me the link cause there are a lot of pics to sort through.

cap

I agree that the pic is not bike related, and "maybe" not tasteful to some so get rid of it. First thing that came to my mind when reading the post & seeing BulletTrain's reply was that it was him shooting a perp for spraypainting "BUSA's SUCK" in an alley on his beat
guns.gif
baaa.gif
tounge.gif

Pit Bull

I agree that the pic is not bike related, and "maybe" not tasteful to some so get rid of it. First thing that came to my mind when reading the post & seeing BulletTrain's reply was that it was him shooting a perp for spraypainting "BUSA's SUCK" in an alley on his beat
guns.gif

baaa.gif

tounge.gif

Pit Bull
No, it wasn't his artwork. He was ridin' a Ninja. Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

For the record, I didn't post that photo to the gallery.
wink.gif

I think it's just a "Owned" picture in response to something stupid someone said and then ripped on by someone else. Very common in forums.

Paul

The words "EDIFICIO HISTORICO" in the sign mean "historical building" in portuguese.
The picture might have been taken in Portugal, or Brasil... But it wasn't me who post it.

Back