Gallery has been added to

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Afternoon Everyone,

I have received a TON of complaints that the gallery was not completed and there was not anyplace for members to upload their pics to represent their state. I updated the gallery today and all members should be able to upload pics of them and their bikes to the appropriate states. One reason that this new gallery is better than the old one is that this gallery stores all the images in an SQL database that I can easily backup. The old gallery constantly created corrupt images and bringing backups in were disastrous. I know that many of you have uploaded your pics to the gallery in the past but now it's a different story. Please help me out and upload your pic to your state. Come on and help a guy out.....

Gallery

Thanks

CAp

Cap. How do I submit/add pics?I did register that went ok, but don't see how to post pics....
DR.:(

Hey cap I know PR is not a State but I hope it will be soon.
Are you going to add it on?
rock.gif

arey its been added, DR1300R you need to mouse over the @ sign on the top of the screen, when you do a list of things will pop up just under the @ sign. Hit the upload image link and the rest should be self explainatory. Let me know if you need something.

CAp

Cap,I got it thanks sometimes i'm a little slooooooow....thanks again,DR.

hey Cap. I am trying to upload pics to PR but I am getting a quota limit, is there a limit for geographic?

Hey Cap.
I see the Texas albumn, but when I try to upload a pic, it sends it to MINE.
Texas isn't in the drop down bar.
You KNOW that I have tons of pics to show.

When are we gonna be able to link to them?

THANKS...............

There is not a limit on the geographic area but there is a file restriction, the images cant be larger than a meg. Try to upload a smaller file and see if that works..... SLeeper make sure that you are in the Texas album when you try to upload. If you are logged into your gallery then you will not be able to access the public gallery, you need to actually click on the texas flag and then upload in the appropriate album.....

Let me know if that works...

cap

Sorry Cap.
I click on the Texas flag, go to the albumn, go to download , go to the "drop box" and NO TEXAS!?!?
It goes
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah

Am I missin it?

Good deal! I like the geographic album...come on guys - get your pics in there!

I only added two...waiting on Admin's approval...
wink.gif

Thanks captain...things are looking great around here...
cool.gif

Back