use the members gallery

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
For those that didnt know this...

When we made the change to the new server and we changed to the new software we added an integrated photo gallery. If you are a registered member of the site then you automatically get an album. Just go to this link
GALLERY LINK Once there just click on the upload text that is in the middle of the screen and then follow the directions that you see. Your album will be automatically created when you upload your first pic....

I know that in the past we had some issues with the old gallery and permissions and having multiple logins... those problems are now a thing of the past......

Try it and see how easy it is...

cap

Cap'n, there used to be a folder with pics posted on the message board. Now it is gone. I was having a great time going back through .Org history looking at all the photos posted. Where did they go?

BTW, I love the new .org :thumbsup: You guys ROCK! I am really enjoying my time here!

I created a gallery. You can see what is the most viewed, what is the most popular, and what were the lastest pics to be added. Very cool!:beerchug:

I was checking it out last night & uploaded my pics. I'm diggin' it!! :beerchug:

Cap'n, there used to be a folder with pics posted on the message board. Now it is gone. I was having a great time going back through .Org history looking at all the photos posted. Where did they go?

BTW, I love the new .org :thumbsup: You guys ROCK! I am really enjoying my time here!

Ronald - we're still working on getting those uploaded. ;)

Kewl...when I put my Texas Flag there it added Hayabusa.Org to it...Now I have another version.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back