What is the max HP on B-King?

donco

Registered
Vid's show 175 HP with Yoshi and PC module

- 2008 Suzuki B-King dyno run[/url]

The dyno showed 166 HP steady curve starting at 4500 RPM with TB slipons and PC5 mod on mine. What other inexpensive mods can be done to increase HP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some swear by opening up the air box. I went with reflashing the ECU and pulling the restrictions out of 2nd 5th and 5th. This doesn't truly get you anymore power but it does give more usable power
My Setup is
2008 B King
Two Brothers Slip ons
Boost By Smith Flashing Kit
BTW My experience with DYNOS is it is not uncommon to see them disagree with each other. Some seem Very Optimistic While Others seem stingy. Don't bother to compare you bikes number to those of another bike unless you are on the same Dyno preferably on the same day

The front end mostly stays on the ground coming out of the apexes but it still tries to yank my hands off the handlebars... plenty enuf for the moment :)
I don't think the airbox mod or velocity stacks will give anything noticeable so was just looking for other trix to try..

And how long is a piece of string?

A stock B-King should make 160-165 rear wheel bhp. A freer flowing exhaust when the fuelling is sorted will give 5-10 more ponies and modding the airbox with larger bore intakes sucking in cooler air will get you another 5 ponies. Mine made 165bhp stock and 178bhp with the stated mod's. Just like a busa, the sky is the limit if you spend the money!!!

Old and Disgraceful

Did a dyno today. Max rear wheel power before mods 168 hp. After airboxmod. with cool air and aftermarket filter, and remove the cat. , Yoshimura exhaust and Ecu flashing with the Ecu interface from Boostbysmith it made 181,8hp@8723rm and 155Nm@6960rm. I think the cat. eats some hp.

minnesota044.jpg

Good one hehe
I did the airbox mod with k&n filter, sure sounds different now. Last dyno said 168 HP before I did the mods.

I sure miss mine, Would love to have another one day.It made 155 stock.

If you havent rode one.... you dont know what you are missing!:rulez::laugh: A nice naked bike really!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

And :rofl:most insurers see a BK as a standard not a sport bike

3 years back......

I rode a 4 year old Busa back to my dealers,
Worth $13,000AU and dyno'd at 159hp.

I rode out with possibly the 1st brand new B-King in Australia,
Cost near to $20,000AU and was soon dyno's at 163hp.
No discount on price as he had the 1st one in Australia.

I gave my insurer a call and swapped the details over.
They sent me a refund check in the post !!!!

Did a dyno today. Max rear wheel power before mods 168 hp. After airboxmod. with cool air and aftermarket filter, and remove the cat. , Yoshimura exhaust and Ecu flashing with the Ecu interface from Boostbysmith it made 181,8hp@8723rm and 155Nm@6960rm. I think the cat. eats some hp.

Hey Kees , Nice results.

Jij OOK hier ! We kommu elkaar overal tegen.
Sorry boy's ,it's dutch talking FUNNNNNNNNN.

Greetings from The Netherlands, Kees aka vanishing Point

yeah if I could afford it I would have a B King in my stable...:thumbsup: i would love a naked busa like that. man i love that 2broz exhaust too. very slick lookin

Back