What is the best dyno for now and future?

OB_JRBusa

Registered
Guys that own and use dynos! I am contemplating buying a dyno but I need to know all I can before I make my purchase. I don't care how much it costs, Iwant the best dyno available with all the bells and whistles. Gonna be doing alot of research in the upcoming weeks before I make my final decision but the bottom line is I just gotta have one. But I want the best one the first time. Anything you can help me with would be much appreciated. JRBusa or Jay R Hammock on Labusas.

I think roughly dynos cost between $12,000 and $25,000 depending on options such as Lamba exhaust sensors, load control device, ram air, computer etc

don

I had a Superflow SF901 for 7 years,had to let it go in the 1990 reccession. I have a Dynojet now. Next week I'm getting a Superflow SF901. now I can do some real development. its the best tool I have ever had.

I have seen all three major dynos in operation. Dynojet, superflow and Eddy and by far I think the Superflow is the more scientific of the machines. It is not the most common however and remember their numbers usually read lower than Dynojets

don

Back