What is stock for the Hayabusa RWHP?

aight guys thanx. I just hope they let me in to install the PC without having to take the bile off the dyno. I will prolly run the wires for the PC and just not hook them into the harness and then go in and hook it up. hopefully only a 5 min swap at most.

The paperwork - or rather the dyno results that came with my Yoshi cans suggests high 170s - that just cans, not a full system.

The paperwork - or rather the dyno results that came with my Yoshi cans suggests high 170s - that just cans, not a full system.
Since you said cans, I am going to assumer they are slip-ons.  Hate to break the news to you but you aren't going to get anywhere near high-170's rwhp with just cans on a Busa and no other mods.  

That has to be crank HP....  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127244969 -->

aight guys thanx.  I just hope they let me in to install the PC without having to take the bile off the dyno.  I will prolly run the wires for the PC and just not hook them into the harness and then go in and hook it up.  hopefully only a 5 min swap at most.
YOu can easily do this. Just install it and plug everything in except that last harness that goes in the ECU under the tank. Then just leave your tank unbolted before you put your bike up on the dyno. Once they make a run, just pop the tank unplug the harness, plug in the PC and in less than 2-minutes you are ready to go.

Just drop the tank and screw the bolts in after you take it off the dyno so it doesn't cut into your time.

Question.....Been asked a thousand times,how much HP I have at the wheel?
I have 05', BDE Streetsmart, blockoffs, air box mod, PCIIIr, and its Blue.
biggrin.gif

Without a Dyno run..what could I say and be pretty close? Maybe 170? Keep me honest guys.

Vin,
Atthe wheel, being conservative my SWAG would be between 161 and 167 (call it 170) but the only way to know for sure is to run it across a dyno.....don't have have any friends in power plants?
smile.gif

Duh I called Chris today this afternoon he said to bring the bike back..so I did the NOS bottle was almost empty...........go and figure and the pressure was way down...come to find out had a leak in the system..got that fixed re-dyno the system now Im happy...the bike came back at a cool 196rwhp....now thats what I wanted to see...whooopeee...........:D

Duh I called Chris today this afternoon he said to bring the bike back..so I did the NOS bottle was almost empty...........go and figure and the pressure was way down...come to find out had a leak in the system..got that fixed re-dyno the system now Im happy...the bike came back at a cool 196rwhp....now thats what I wanted to see...whooopeee...........:D
If it was bLUE.......MAN IT WOULD BE REALLY FAST.
biggrin.gif

Bingo!!!
super.gif

I knew something was up.
wink.gif

172 @ the crank from Suzuki. Thats their rating.
Not that it really matters but.....

http://www.suzukicycles.org/All-Suzuki/all_suzuki_models.html

GSX 1300 R Hayabusa 1999
Overall Length: 2 140 mm (84.3 in)
Overall Width: 740 mm (29.1 in)
Overall Height: 1 155 mm (45.5 in)
Seat Height: 805 mm (31.7 in)
Wheelbase: 1 485 mm (58.5 in)
Ground Clearance: 120 mm (4.7 in)
Dry Weight: 215 kg (473 lbs)
Engine type: 1298 cc liquid-cooled inline-4, DOHC, 16 valves. 175 hp (129 kW)/ 9800 rpm, 141 Nm/ 7 000 rpm.

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127284775 -->

Back