What is stock for the Hayabusa RWHP?

Mick,
I thought stock was somewhere around 153 to 157...

My bike in last Saturday went to a Dyno and the result was 154 at rear wheel, and I only have KN filter, the result without RamAir effect...

<!--EDIT|Rycardo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127061683 -->

OH WOW!! I've read online in a couple places that it was 185hp/110torque; membey somewhere in between 185 gets lost to 153 to 157 ... or maybe what I read was wrong.

I thought on a DYNO you loss 12psi of boost.........?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

BONESTOCK at the REAR WHEEL, it can be anywhere from 149-162. All dyno's are different so if your trying to compare it to another bike it's pointless. You need to run them on the same dyno, same day if your going to play those games.

CRANK HP is rated at 175hp (not counting RAM-AIR like Yami...likes to)!
tounge.gif

185rwhp.....BBBBAAAAAAAA!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BONESTOCK at the REAR WHEEL, it can be anywhere from 149-162.  All dyno's are different so if your trying to compare it to another bike it's pointless.  You need to run them on the same dyno, same day if your going to play those games.[/QUOTE]

Right on...!  
wink.gif

How long would it take me to put a Power Commander on? I should be getting mine today from JohnnyCheese and was gonn do a pull stock and then with his map to see if there was a difference. The place charges by the hour and just wanted to make sure I wouldn't eat up a lot of time in the switch.

How long would it take me to put a Power Commander on?  I should be getting mine today from JohnnyCheese and was gonn do a pull stock and then with his map to see if there was a difference.  The place charges by the hour and just wanted to make sure I wouldn't eat up a lot of time in the switch.
ummm.....about 10 minutes.

Its easy. You'll need to raise the fuel tank, unclip a clip, plug both power commander clips into the ones you just unlclipped and then run a ground wire to your battery. Since you're just dynoing, you don't have to clean it up much, just make it safe enough to dyno run it. Also, you can save time by having the power commander map allready loaded.

I dyno'ed 156.6 this weekend on a bone stock busa...

Its easy.  You'll need to raise the fuel tank, unclip a clip, plug both power commander clips into the ones you just unlclipped and then run a ground wire to your battery.  Since you're just dynoing, you don't have to clean it up much, just make it safe enough to dyno run it.  Also, you can save time by having the power commander map allready loaded.
If your getting the PC from Johnny Cheese, the map should come preloaded. You will be very happy with it, I sure am. Easy intall, just read the instructions first. (Wire goes to the Ground on the battery, not the hot side) Good luck.

Well I got the results of my bike dyno today...176rwhp......Im not sure if Im happy with that or not...thats with a TiForce racing exhaust...TRE.....Power Commander...and a 40 shot nitrous dry....:(

Well I got the results of my bike dyno today...176rwhp......Im not sure if Im happy with that or not...thats with a TiForce racing exhaust...TRE.....Power Commander...and a 40 shot nitrous dry....:(
it seems low w/ the 40 shot working properly.
was the bottle full w/ good pressure?
rock.gif

w/ a 40 shot, it should be way higher......someone chime in here.
ex: this sunday, mine made 171 rwhp w/o my nos activated, and i have only a couple more mods than you. i think my dyno run was right on 'cause my friends(jessup) bone stocker made 156rwhp.
check that nos!!!
also, REMOVE THAT TRE W/ THE USE OF NOS.....i heard baaaad things from leaving it hooked up!!

Uh....something is def. not right with your bike. You should be around 200rwhp with the NOS on.

Do you have the small box mod?

Also what did it dyno without the spray?

Did they arm & use the NOS for the run - is it possible that they overlooked hitting the juice? Either way you skin this cat - your bike makes lots of HP - Period!

Back