What I should have said

ditchdr

Registered
Our computer desk at home is in the dining room, next to it are the doors for the laundry room. So I am sittign here doing some stuff while Jessica is folding laundry. She tells me about this new soap she got ot help with my allergies and how it does not have a strong smell to it.. I thank her for thinking of me and so on. She then uses this to let me know she is going towel shopping this weekend. This thorws up a red flag cause I spent like 1500 remodeling the master bath a year ago including a ton of towles.. I tell her they are new.. But no, she says they stink, they are not comming as clean as they use to.. No here is where I have said, "ok honey do what you need to do",, but no not Mattman.. Instad I said " well if you would quit drying your rancid ass off with them they would still look new".. I just got home form the ER, only 12 stitches and a concussion....

j/k but i did tell her that only jking, she wacked me with a towel and laughed.. So i am sure that is gonna cost me.

rofl.gif

So, I see your 'Location' reflects the results of said incident!

well, it was nice having you around for a couple months anyway
poke.gif

laugh.gif

get her one of those towels that says face on one end and butt on the other...as a joke of course.

I hate it when that happens!
laugh.gif
And when you say those things, just as the last sound is coming out of your mouth, you say to yourself, Why did I say that. I have a knack of uncovering gifts my wife buys me and tries to hide. One day she said, "where can I hide something where you won't find it". I said put it in the laundry hamper, I'll never see it. Why did I say that?
face7.gif

Doubt that the makers of "All" will be using that endorsement
rofl.gif
now about those dryer sheets... (read the ingredients)

I'm just going to pretend I never read this thread.
whistling.gif

dude, thats some funny shid right there, if I said that to my GF, she'd be my ex
idea3.gif

nah, I'm gonna keep mine around a little while longer, good luck sounds like yours is a keeper if you werent dis"member"ed for it, just make sure you do the required flowers, dinner and posterior kissing
goodboy.gif

dude, thats some funny shid right there, if I said that to my GF, she'd be my ex  
idea3.gif

nah, I'm gonna keep mine around a little while longer, good luck sounds like yours is a keeper if you werent dis"member"ed for it, just make sure you do the required flowers, dinner and posterior kissing  
goodboy.gif
This is ALL great stuff!
rofl.gif

So our bath room went form a deep red and black Gamecock colors, to a pastel purple and some mixture of pink i can not say. Yeah she got me back. I am scared to see how much this cost. She was slick at it to, she waiting till i was off to see the Dr today before running to Linnen and Things..

cant wait till we move this fall, I will have my own room with its own bath room. I have boxes upon boxes of motorcycle stuff from the shop that i want to put up on the walls. Now I got ot see how I can sneak a flat screen tv and home theate in with out her knowing.

Back