What I got today in the mail.....

Big Moe

Registered
Got my new chain guard!!

chain guard.jpg

guard2.jpg

Very Nice :thumbsup:
A buddy of mine bought one like that from JDA Customs and he lost his tag . Just a heads up , Keep an eye on it in case it starts cracking away from the chainguard .

I have that same guard on my bike, bought it on Ebay for $9.00 It seemed like a good deal. I added the tag bolts with led lights and wired it into my taillights. Works great

It was used. I forgot to mention. I bid on it one day and forgot about it, then a week later I get the email that I won it with $9 bid.

How good of a deal did I get?

Are you going to light the plate? I did mine to keep the cops off my back, I ran a thick silicone bead with the wire in that corner and it clears the chain just fine

It was used. I forgot to mention. I bid on it one day and forgot about it, then a week later I get the email that I won it with $9 bid.

How good of a deal did I get?

Are you going to light the plate? I did mine to keep the cops off my back, I ran a thick silicone bead with the wire in that corner and it clears the chain just fine

Do you have a pic of your light set up?

I got 2 small led tag bolts off ebay

The wire is run right above the Hayabusa letters in that corner on the inside.

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

Lol, those mugs want $60 extra for black. No thanks! I'd rattlecan it before paying that much. Sheez, I could powdercoat it

HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE

Back