What have I done

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well guys it takes me awhile to get things moving but I am pleased to say that we ordered a BUNCH of stuff today to put up for sell on the site.

Thinker its true I really did it and I ordered the stickers, not just the ones that look like the example on your bike but 4 colors of the Hayabusa.org. If you guys dont want the .org on there guess what, you can cut it off and just have the hayabusa. For the coffee drinkers we have coffee cups on the way and to top it off. What does every rider need when he stops to visit, eat, or pee......... Ball caps with embroidered Hayabusa on the front. (Low profile ball caps not the ones that Gomer Pyle used to wear) So look for them soon I am hoping to have them before christmas.

Your thoughts.

cap

smile.gif

I need a coffee cup for at work...
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071062263 -->

Schweet, Now what you need is a "Hayabusa.org" Store. Create a new topic, With photos of the new stuff, and the approprite link to the order forms, then we would all have a place to hollor about how good this stuff is. Count me in for a couple of stickers a mug, and a ballcap. Looking forward to it.

OH YEAH!!
AAAssjani.gif

I'm going to need at least two hats, coffee cups, and stickers.

Great captain!  I've been wanting do shop around for some stickers...glad I've been procrastinating!  
biggrin.gif

That sticker would be a nice addition to the outside of my bike trailer. It should catch the eye of some other members on the highway and on the track.

Let me see......

Coffee cup for the break room at my new job - Yes!

Sticker to put on the trunk of my Harley - at least on the trailer behind the Harley
biggrin.gif

Sticker for the truck and the Tahoe - Yes, twice

Hat for the helmet head - Definitely

Excellent work Captain!
beerchug.gif

'Bout time! A brotha who doesn't really wear T-shirts can only buy so many T-Shirts! It takes a lot of up front money to do this. So everybody had better support this. Buy for the home, for the office, for the wife, for the mistress,
wink.gif
and don't forget the kids.

Cap, I hate to state the obvious, but today is December 10th. A lot of people would order stuff for Christmas gifts. Any chance to expedite pics and availability?

G

Back