What type of coffee do we drink?

What type of coffee do we drink? - What's your favorite cuppa in the am?

• Folgers

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • Maxwell House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Espresse

• Cappucino

• Latte

• Starbucks

• French Roast

• Kona

• Jamaican Blue Mountain

• Other grind-your-own

• Total voters

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
I figure we have a good cross-section of mature (well sometime) society here who have had time to decide some of the things they like in life, how about choice in coffee? I know it is one of my peaceful moments to bring a fresh cup of coffee into the living room, fire up the laptop and check out the "New Posts" button on the .org.

I'm sitting here in my jammies sipping on a cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain freshly ground and brewed, how about the rest of you good peeps?
coffee.gif

P.S.- Sorry, that's "Espresso"- not enough coffee yet...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Shibumi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153664317 -->

Ooooohhhh, Michelle..... that's nasty!! Haven't you grown up enough to drink coffee yet?
biggrin.gif

Ooooohhhh, Michelle..... that's nasty!! Haven't you grown up enough to drink coffee yet?  
biggrin.gif
I just haven't ever liked coffee...I've tried it...seems I've got something against all "warm" drinks...hot chocolate, hot tea, coffee...

Pepsi saves me every morning from going postal on those around me
laugh.gif

What's coffee?
rock.gif
Hey Big, what's up with the broken link?
I don't know.
rock.gif
That happens whenever I log in from class at Georgetown (which is where I'm at right now). Once I get home or work all is well.
Somebody's paying for GEORGETOWN and you're on the internet during class?!? SHAME on you!!!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
I know right! This class (Web Development) is boring!! *insert yawning emoticon*

I expected it to be more advanced. Shame on me!

rock.gif

Prefer a freshly ground Costa Rican Tarazza bean... mmmmmm mmmmm gooooood...
tounge.gif

I do love my 4-6 cups of coffee in the morning.... coffee, banana, and hayabusa.org, the only way to start the day.
smile.gif

How's that Jamaican stuff taste?
rock.gif
It is THE best. It's what they serve the President in the White House- retail @ $50/lb but I have bought it in Jamaica for $20 and on eBay five lbs for $150 shipped. I would recommend Jablum. And yes it is worth it- full-flavored and rich but no bitter taste at all (like french Roast for instance) and smoooooth.

Just read in Readers Digest that you can have up to 24 ounces a day with no ill effects. In fact coffee is supposed to be good for you as long as it doesn't give you the shakes and keeps you up all night.

I think I will start slamming more of it at work before they change their minds.:p
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back