What happens when you

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Caution: The following pictures are VERY graphic and gory. If the sight of blood bothers you do not go any farther! 11 pictures to follow.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Deer country?? They seem to be every where!! Time to get the 06 sighted in! Even here in FL they are all over!  
guns.gif
Just kiddin these are our pets  
wink.gif
Better to see em this way!

AOL.com Images Not Available

SHOCKED.gif
Dude how many dear did they hit? Was this you?

Those pics seem a little far fetched

Thank God it was not me or anyone I know! Got them in an email from a friend. They may or may not be real but I have seen firsthand far worse damage from a deer.

(8Daytona8 @ Oct. 28 2006,06:38) Deer country?? They seem to be every where!! Time to get the 06 sighted in! Even here in FL they are all over!  
guns.gif
wink.gif

The heck with the deer I want one of the turkeys!! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and wild turkey is the best!! Nice pic!

(8Daytona8 @ Oct. 28 2006,08:38) Deer country?? They seem to be every where!! Time to get the 06 sighted in! Even here in FL they are all over!
guns.gif
wink.gif

I know where I am going hunting.

poke.gif

Don

Damn--blood from one end of the car to the other. How much blood can a deer have. NASTY clean-up job!

Dang, the heart and lungs are layin' in the back of the car and the liver is just layin' there behind the driver's seat. Kinda like a biology class from the horror movies!

Okay, dead creatures, even people, don't bother me. Yeah, I'm a little bit of a sicko!

--Wag--

well, it is already gutted...all i need is a sharp knife and a hot skillet and supper's a-comin' boys!
biggrin.gif

(semicps @ Oct. 28 2006,09:40) well, it is already gutted...all i need is a sharp knife and a hot skillet and supper's a-comin' boys!
biggrin.gif
Yep but the backstraps are toast!

(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 28 2006,11:12)
(heavybusa @ Oct. 28 2006,09:48)
SHOCKED.gif
  Dude how many dear did they hit? Was this you?

Those pics seem a little far fetched
+1  photochopped
You would be +2...thats why I put out some korn for the folks
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

I've seen that before... Believe it or not when violently eviscerated a deer will expell all of it's blood volume just like that. That is not a photochop... Think of what a few quarts of blood will cover and then add a 70 mph air blast.

Back