What happened to Honda East??

RX1Jim

Registered
I just noticed Honda East is no longer listed in the sponosrs section. Last I heard Justin left Honda East and our new contact was supposed to be Joshua. I called emailed the new guy, left phone messages and have heard nothing back. Did something happen to end the orgs favored status with the Honda East team? In the past, Justin gave us some excellent deals.

Jim

After Justin left Honda East went down hill fast on the org :banghead:

There was a "new guy" and then another new guy and people kept posting on here asking how 2 get in contact, why they haven't gotten any replies and so on and so on. Then 1 day I think Cap or another Mod made an announcement that they were no longer a sponsor due 2 not having the man power to keep up. Supposedly you can call the actual shop and place orders via phone and still get an org discount. Don't know how true it is but that's what I was told. Hope this helped

OK, Thanks. I'll give them a call and see if they will still work with us. I need a few things.

It's really a shame to see all the work I put into setting up that account, hooking people up and talking with some great people all went to waste because they were to lazy to stay on board.

I still get get good service,, just call them, and say where your from!

Glad to hear that John. I'm talking as far as the forum posting goes and getting back to people on parts request

Yea but when your good at your job and CARED like you did, its hard to fill shoes like that these days. It does suck to see something you put alot of time into and see someone else destroy. I just bought parts from them this month and still got a discount.

Here is where the sad part comes in... the forum itself is the only place that loses in this deal, sure they are cutting you the same discount as before they are still making profits but no longer advertising on the site. Every order that is made from Honda East right now is just one more reason why they shouldn't pay to be here.. There is no incentive to be a sponsor as long as everyone continues to use them, that is until there is no way to pay the bills around here, then what?

I just called Honda East today and placed an order. I didn't tell them that I was from the org until they gave me the total. I asked for the hayabusa.org discount and they said that the price given was with the discount. I had the item already in the online cart and the price they gave me over the phone was the same as their online page which leads me to believe that I didn't get a discount at all. I have supported them in the past but I don't really see a reason to do so if they are not sponsoring the site or giving discounts to members.

Captain, could you please provide a list of site sponsors that sell OEM parts? I can see the sponsors listed but it is not clear to me exactly what services they provide. Maybe they should have a sticky on their page with a description of their company, contact information and services they provide. Just a suggestion.

JPunisher

Cap, Is it cancelled I had no clue. I switched paypal accounts, and they said they would transfer all my stuff... Send me payment info Bro, I will pay the back fee if any and will send now and start new subscription. sorry for any inconvience. I was never contacted so had no clue till you just posted this it cancelled... The guys here have been great to me for years, and I would never want that to end till I can't breathe no more :laugh::rofl:

My new paypal is daniel.london73@gmail.com, shoot me a subscription invoice. I will do it today.

Unfortunately Daniel decided to cancel his payments to the site to be a sponsor several months ago too.

Back