Eric C with Honda East of Toledo

mynewride

Registered
Hey guys and gals. I noticed that Justin is no longer working with Honda east of Toledo. Today I called them and talked to Eric C there. He will still honor Justins great pricing on parts and safety gear. I am working with him on a new helmet and 2 of the new sena 20s comm units. His prices are rediculously low. He said that they are slammed right now and to contact him through facebook at no floors, no doors, no problems for now. I havent seen an ad from them and have contacted Cap about it. Eric is going to look into it and maybe setting up as a sponsor again.

Give him a chance to earn our business. Justin treated us very good and I believe that Eric will do the same. A note that there are 2 Erics that work there and Eric C will be our new contact.

Im telling you that you would not believe the prices that he gave me for the new Shoei RF 1200 and the Arai RX-Q Helmets. He gave me a price on the new sena smh20s that is unbelievable.

I just thought I would put it out there. I know that many of you are like me, looking for a smokin deal and even better service. What do you think?:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back