What do you think of the mods so far?

My brother just put HID's on his bike and I went for a ride the other night on it. I loved them so much I came straight home and got on ddm tunings website and ordered me a set, 35w H7 for the low beam and 35w H9 for the high beam. Also will be putting led's in to match for the marker lamps.

Wow guys, thanks for all the advice!! Commuta Busa, agree on the suspension, just low on funds right now because I'm getting ready to make a costly military move to the DC area.
So my question is: What's the best way to impove suspension by adjusting what I have? By weight? I'm not sure how to do this.:poke:

galfer (rotors,sslines,pads), powder coat sets, hotbodies black out tail kit, could go down 1th in front or a driven up 2-3 in back, lowering dogbones or lowering triple tree. just a few ive done and love. also could you post a pic of the heli bars and are they better on the wrist.

Yes, the helis make a huge difference on the wrists!! Really good mod! I'll get a pic up but you can hardly tell the difference looking at it.

Back