What do you think of the mods so far?

busa clubslinger

Registered
OK, so this is where she is so far: Fender Eliminator Kit, Throttlemeister, heli bars, Pazzo Levers, Puig Z Racing Screen, Spiegler steel brake lines, yoshimua R-77 slip-ons, Pirelli Diablo Corsa III front & rear. What other mods have you all been happy with? Any other suggestions are welcome. Also, excited about the busa stampede!! Who's going?

049.jpg

Last edited:
plugs for the frame holes. a/m steering damper. tank pad. speed-o-healer. a/m air filter. EBC HH pads. PUIG rear hugger.

Last edited:
Sweet ride:thumbsup:...Dont forget the basics like the kickstand mod. and frame slides in case you drop the bike. HID and extra driving lights for the triangle of safety always helps....

Plugs for the frame holes: Like it, from where? And will the a/m steering damper make that big a difference?:beerchug:

I got the plugs from ebay: Rubber Frame Plugs Set For 1999-2009 Suzuki Hayabusa: eBay Motors (item 230500780660 end time Jul-25-10 11:20:31 PDT)
ViewImage.aspx

IMHO, the stock steering damper is OK but the aftermarket units are adjustable (stocker is NOT). I have the SCOTT's, GPR is also a popular brand
http://scottsperformance.com/Stabil...ID=4585&Year=2008&Size=1300&Fred=&BI_ID=23787
287lg.jpg

TRALL, I think the bike already has frame sliders :thumbsup:

Last edited:
galfer (rotors,sslines,pads), powder coat sets, hotbodies black out tail kit, could go down 1th in front or a driven up 2-3 in back, lowering dogbones or lowering triple tree. just a few ive done and love. also could you post a pic of the heli bars and are they better on the wrist.

OK, so this is where she is so far: Fender Eliminator Kit, Throttlemeister, heli bars, Pazzo Levers, Puig Z Racing Screen, Spiegler steel brake lines, yoshimua R-77 slip-ons, Pirelli Diablo Corsa III front & rear. What other mods have you all been happy with? Any other suggestions are welcome. Also, excited about the busa stampede!! Who's going?

In USA the last thing you think is ever the SUSPENSION...
Why?
What kind of sense in upgrading the brakes when your OEM fork can bear the upgraded braking?
Me, first thing that I change is EVER the front fork springs and the rear spring...better is changing the whole monoshock...

+10HP are useless if you cannot open the throttle...

+1 getting the suspension dialed in for your weight at type of ridding really makes the ride feel that much better and increases confidence. :beerchug:
In USA the last thing you think is ever the SUSPENSION...
Why?
What kind of sense in upgrading the brakes when your OEM fork can bear the upgraded braking?
Me, first thing that I change is EVER the front fork springs and the rear spring...better is changing the whole monoshock...

+10HP are useless if you cannot open the throttle...

Looks great!

Agree on the suspension. It's the 1st mod that should occur to any/every 'busa.

Can't wait to see her in Reno!

:beerchug:

Back