What do you drive?

these are my other rides for now
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Jace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133532889 -->

rides.JPG

I drive a 2002 nissan XTERRA and a 2004 suzuki Katana. My husband drives a 2003 Avalanche and his 2004 Busa.
tounge.gif

My main transportation is a 83 Toyota 4x4 or the 89 Honda accord  ---don't use the Busa much for commuting--Rabitt's Bears Dear Coyote's --not in that order--and last but not least Mountain Lions---- 24 miles each way to work for over 29 years--- 5000' to 7000' to 6000'  every trip to work.
I still like the hell out of the 79 to 83 style wish there were still some good ones around
wink.gif

OK... I started this thread and WOW! You guys all have good taste in cages. Thought I'd throw down what I drive.

I'd post pics if my vehicles were impressive . Alas, I am a family man happy with the custom van, bmw, and a busa.

Living in Utah - this is a fun combo. The custom van hauls us in comfort to Downhill skiing. The Bimmer is a fantastic work car for my company. And the Busa - well - Utah Mountains + Hayabusa = OHMYGOSH!

Come on out and do some skiing and some big mountain twisties.

I drive a sweet race truck made by Lexus. It has a handy dumpster area behind the cockpit where I store about 500 pounds of stuff (tools, yesterdays lunch, old lumber etc.). The extra weight helps with the launch. It'll do low 9's when dropped from a quarter mile high cliff. And the ladies...

<!--EDIT|turbojonn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133636170 -->

DSCF0021.JPG

Whenthe weather is like this, it's a 2002 Chevy Siverado Z-71

Snow_Days_011.jpg

Currently a 97'F150 and my wife's 00' Ford Exploder and 02' Buell (sniff... it's got 57 miles on it and I bought it for her new, she became "Afraid" first time on the road).  I just had a plow installed on the truck Friday, I had a 74 Bronco plow truck that I caught on fire earlier this year and need a blade on something...

F150_001.jpg

Back