What do non-riders notice about your bike?

Some people tell me the headlight looks kinda like a boob.
biggrin.gif

I get the "nice bike"............You don't look like the crotch rocket type. I'm 6'2", 285lbs, full sleeve (tatoo) and usually wear a bandana under my helmet.
cool.gif

People can see your bike?

After riding in traffic all week I have decided that I am invisible.

"oooh I didnt see you"

Id like to see the cager try the "ooh I didnt see it" line if they ran over a shiney, noisy, bright red baby elephant that is about the same size as me on my bike.
methinks people would think they were mad.

mox

What is it?
How fast is it?
How fast have you gone?
In that order.....................and nobody EVER wants a ride on it!!!
rock.gif

I got this question from a truck driver at a gas station once:
"How fast...will it go 150?"...........looks at my 220 gauges and simply says:
"oh,.......####."

I can't count the number of times people have just walked by and said "Wow, nice bike".......makes me proud.

Sorry to start a thread then dissapear. Site was down then I got sent out of town for a few days. Somehow I forgot about the "how fast have you gone" question. That one is just about always in there.

-Chris

My most asked question is "So, how fast have you had it?" and my responce is always " Faster than you have ever been"
smile.gif

Jay

"its a 1300??!!!" .......... yep

"woah, 185mph.. thats fast!!!" ........ okay.not sure how fast I was goin when it pegged 185 in 5th gear, then I hit 6th.

thats what I used to get back when it was streetable.
now its ugly, and nobody looks at it.....

...until they see the win light come on...

I get the “How fast have you had it†all the time. Just this morning, I got the question and after my answer (I don’t know, it’s governed at 186 but when I’m haulin’ ass, I’m looking at the road, not the speedo) the guy had to tell me about his 189 MPH FZ1. A lot of my friends that drive 1100 and 1800 cruisers take long walks around it shaking there heads, I hand them the keys and say “take it for a spin†the general answer is &%$# that, I aint even messin’ around on that, I’ll kill myself. I think the reputation of the bike keeps a lot of people from enjoying it. It’s so smooth just cruising around town. I guess if you’re intimidated by it though, you should probably stay of it!!

lmao, ya I have a neighbor that is a harley guy and everytime I stop by his place when he's out there drinking as most harley folks in this area do all he can say is "I'd kill myself on that thing" to which I reply " Yes, yes you would"
Jay

I rode my Busa to work yesterday--my Boss for a long time said Wow--That thing looks Badazz, even with full Givi bags on it. The most fun thing is though when you say that i have a Hayabusa-
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
? never heard of such a thing---Then it's a ball to explain---Yada Yada fastest scooter on earth...Then the you are nut,s comments come rolling out--but as we know the throttle works both ways and we have great brakes--not for a [newbie] it's all goood but Dayam there are alot of crazy cagers out there---sucks--ride safe and believe you are invisable to all that has wheels. Out to get ya...only down side to riding on the street. nite nite PaceM.

rock.gif

Back