What do I do ?

You wanted black wait for it. Unless they will make you a really good deal. You're only talking a couple hundred on a $22K bike. Get what you wanted.
Yup. Either that or buy a set of black and orange fairings if the dealership won't throw them in. They should be offering you a price cut for taking the wrong color. I hope they didn't sell your black one to somebody who was willing to pay $28,000 for it. If it's not in by September, I might consider going with another dealership. The riding season will be almost over by then and you'll have 6 months to wait anyway.

Yup. Either that or buy a set of black and orange fairings if the dealership won't throw them in. They should be offering you a price cut for taking the wrong color. I hope they didn't sell your black one to somebody who was willing to pay $28,000 for it. If it's not in by September, I might consider going with another dealership. The riding season will be almost over by then and you'll have 6 months to wait anyway.
Agreed, But that white one is dope too, lol! To be honest, I'd take any color, Suzuki killed the colors. I guess all those years of BNG's is paying off.

Correct but it’s literally nothing plonked onto the fairing, no flowing scheme around it, just bare vacant space.
I saw renderings where they placed a large "Hayabusa" in letters down the side similar to what they did the on the GSXRs with the "Suzuki" lettering...

I guess there were too many letters to figure out...

They could have just written "BUSA" on the side.
There aren't too many bikes with an actual name out there anymore...

There was a time when almost every bike had a name...Interceptors, Katanas, Ninjas, Hurricanes, Daytonas, Fireblades, Super Blackbirds, Hayabusas, Bandits, etc, etc, etc....

On the brighter side told wife I was getting a new bike ,she said when .
Hold out for the black , you were set on it right ? But , like Fallenarch said , the colors are all good , the silver and red , man that is looking tasty ....
Hope you enjoy what you choose , a bit of a predicament for choice , but also delicious anticipation knowing that you could grab yours now or stretch it out and wait ..... all options point to great score bro !!

Siting here eating popcorn

030724A0-1E97-403C-8730-C828E9E461C5_1_201_a.jpeg

Hold out for the black , you were set on it right ? But , like Fallenarch said , the colors are all good , the silver and red , man that is looking tasty ....
Hope you enjoy what you choose , a bit of a predicament for choice , but also delicious anticipation knowing that you could grab yours now or stretch it out and wait ..... all options point to great score bro !!
Ok new news went to dealer I am going to pay for new Hayabusa as per contract price , will go with cash and still try to make a better deal on
Merch . Still will not be in till next month !

Back