What dealer has the best price???

kmbhay

Registered
Hi Everyone! I bought a new Hayabusa in 2002 and sold it to buy my son and I a dirbike so we could ride together! I have saved up the money to buy a new bike now!!!! YAHOO!!! I am wondering what dealer had the best deal out there??? Bartlesville Cycle in OK has a standard price of $9,400. PROCYCLE USA in Columbia, MO has then every now and then for $9,100 but right now they are at $9,700. I am willing to go anywhere in the USA to get my bike! I trave on businss and can find and excuse go anywhere and ride it home! Can any of you assist me with this??? Thanks for the help! My email address is kbaskins@kc.rr.com! Thanks again, gang!

Not this #### again.....
Go to OK brutha!! Save yourself a lotta hassle. You've found it......
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115218018 -->

Welcome to the board! Did you check out Olathe Suzuki? There are a couple places like Extreme Motor Sports in Ohio that have pretty good prices. Otherwise, check out OK or search the internet.

That was his only post .

Must be out riding

Oklahoma guys , check out Moddrells in Chickasha . Way under 10k last time I bought
biggrin.gif

But they can't keep them in stock

Just bought mine @ Modrells in Chickasaha. 9850 for Red/Black. They have an LE on the floor for 10,150. I tried the Bartelsville guys, nice price but none in stock and they were not willing to find me one.

Just bought mine @ Modrells in Chickasaha. 9850 for Red/Black. They have an LE on the floor for 10,150. I tried the Bartelsville guys, nice price but none in stock and they were not willing to find me one.
nice price but the messed up your bike, so I would someone rather pay more if it is done correctly?
cheap is not always better, they have to make money somewhere if not the sell take a guess where

Back