what blue windscreen matches the 2000 blu/silv busa the best

i want to order a blue windscreen for my blue 2000 busa and was wondering if anyone has found a good colour match, and i don't want a double bubble. if anyone has any pic's with a blue screen please send to maniac@istar.ca

thanks maniac

No pics yet. I just ordered a ZG Sport Touring screen in flourescent blue. The pics on their website show it to be a light translucent color so I thought I would give it a try. It will be a couple of weeks before it arrives but I will post how it looks when I get it installed.

I have a ZG double bubble dark blue on my blue/silver. Matches OK. Screen is a little lighter blue than the bike. At night you see little flashes of blue from the dash due to the headlights of other cars flashing through the screen. Good wind protection and quiets down the ride alot. I can see the gauges now without dipping my head. Check out the web sight. They have pictures of the screens and if you call them they will mail you samples of the material in the colors you request. Thats what I did.

www.zerogravity-racing.com

Back