windscreens available for the Hayabusa. I'm happy to announce that we
now have two versions completed, a Sport Touring screen and a Double
Bubble. You expressed interest in the Double Bubble so I've attached a
couple of pictures. Pricing for the remainder of the year will be $69.95
for clear or smoke and $79.95 for colors. If you want to order one
please give us a call at 1-800-345-9791 or 1-805-388-8803. Or you can
fax your order to 1-805-388-8285. Please make sure you include your
name, shipping address, Visa or Mastercard number (and exp. date) and
your return fax number. Thanks for your interest in our products...
Glenn Cook / Zero Gravity. I just ordered mine.......It looks trick as s.h.i.t. if anyone wants to see the pics leave your email address and i will send them..........VegasDude

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 22 October 1999).]

Just ordered mine also. They told me it wouldn't ship for 1-2 weeks though. Oh well waited this long a coupl more weeks won't matter.
Ride safe be fast!!!
Jim

Ordered my DoubleBubble today, too.

Had a long phone talk with Glenn there, he said two things you may want to consider:

1. The Sport Touring screen has not been road tested above 120 mph, and he is not sure what may happen above that speed with all the air pressure bearing down on the large surface area. He's not concerned about it breaking or anything though.

2. Think when you choose between clear and smoke in either screen. The smoke is a "medium to dark" smoke compared to the stock Busa screen which is a "light smoke." If you plan to spend much time looking through the screen, or any time at all looking through it at night, order clear. Glenn said that "all racers order clear."

What do you need a new bubble for ? The two things that makes this bike so special is the engine and the aerodynamics. Won't the aerodynamics be ruined when changing the shape of the bubble. It's like ordering a pizza with extra cheese and then remove the cheese.

Thanks Vegas. I like them both but 120 is loafing on a Busa! DB in smoke for me! :)

Back