SPEEDO TESTERS picked finally!

OB_VegasDude

Registered
well I guess I wont be buying one of these items then................dont want to give a bad name to the company. I think it was a lack of professionalism to post the way that he did. I dont mind not being picked but appparently everyone but the 8 that he picked are drunken hooligans. BTW I dont drink, never been arrested and personally help as many people as I can. Bad marketing strategy..............by thew way 99tlr the image you show affects your future as well and you posted this on the internet. Do you really think that this was a "smart" Idea. Also the guys you picked are good guys to pick cause I think they can evaluate it much better than I. However.........................................

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 19 September 1999).]

Thank you Roman. I will do my best to provide any and all helpful information in regards to your product. An email with my info is being sent.

Thank you Roman. Wow I didn't realize that I have alienated you all. Well I will just wait for the new part to play in the playpen with.

I believe I have never threatened anyone, or started an offending topic. No what I am guilty of is kicking poop back to where came from(anti-hayabusa crap).

I have offered Chase money from the start to help pay for the shirt order(have you all paid for your shirts). I have sent you
pictures, dyno sheets,shared service manuals and tools with other board members. Take a good look at yourself before you piss about a free part.

You people don't even know me and you inflated ego's tell yourselves you are better than me. If you want the part so bad tell me why I should withdraw my name from the list and as to who deserves it.

Are you happy now.

Good thing I didn't apply to get one of those speedo correction things.

First. I would have been at the head of the list of decent and polite people on this board and thereby deprived the last guy on the list, Todd, of the opportunity to stay bang on the speed limit for the rest of his life.

Second. I have never been in a bar, and never even met a "hooligan." I got no credit for this despite never having applied.

Third. My Busa's speedo is already 100% accurate. It does not matter what tire I put on the back, or what sprockets I use, the speedo always reads a perfectly accurate 340 kilometres per hour.

Fourth, speedometers bother me. I have always been a happier rider on bikes that don't have one.

Speedos are fun-limitation devices!

Since when does 99TLR assess and (!) rank the relative character of Members here and enjoy credibility for doing so?

We're all equal here.

Even the apparently reformed ZX12.

Hey KawAbuser..........i never meant any disrespect to you and I think you know that. I just want to make damn sure you understand it though. I have no problems with the guys picked,beacause i think they will do a good job. I just didnt like how it was worded. He did the same thing that he accused others of doing and I dont think that was right. Apparently in austrailia you cant express yourself in free speach, well maybe you can but there is someone else out there that can hold over your head and take advantage of that. I wouldnt buy the product now if it gave me 100 more horsepower. I just want you to know that I think you add an important part to this board and i never considered you anything but a class guy...........regards VegasDude

Kawabuser - Your reading too much into my post. It did'nt say "I deserve the part, not you", it did'nt say "I'm better than you", it did'nt say "You're the one who started kicking sand in the sandbox". It only says I believe you are one of the main sandbox sand kickers and am skeptical of the selection factors used.

Enjoy the "speedo correcto gizmo"...better you than me :)

[This message has been edited by Turbo (edited 19 September 1999).]

Who said that I am reformed?

Would you just give Vegas one of those damn things I will pay for it.

Dale, I am cutting out pink plastic handgrip tassles and I was wondering if you would head the test committie.

Has anyone heard from Swiss Miss? I wonder if he is still choking himself.

Second you on that Vegas. The first post on this thread is fairly high handed.

If I were putting a product into beta testing, I'd try to be more discreet about how I chose the test group.

99TLR had the proposed testers' e-mail numbers. He could have done it privately.

KawAbuser has contacted Roman and will have the part sent out those more needy.

It is a little hard to back paddle after you type it and send it boys.

Vegas I thought you enjoyed my humor and sarcasm. :)

Did you deprived souls :( pay for your shirts yet?

So please let me know who needs the *FREE* part.

ZX-12 you miss me already is that why you call me Swiss miss ? I'm at work and, believe it or not, have other things to do as well.

FYI Swiss people live on hillsides, have a lot of banks and eat cheese with holes in it.

Swedes live on flat ground and eat cheese with less holes in it.

Dr. please excuse my ethoncentricity. I did not fully appreciate the subtle differences of the Swiss and Swedish cultures. I promise to be more sensitive moving forward.

No go back in the corner and choke yourself. If you wake up keep trying. quitters never win, and winners never quit!!!!

Here is the list of people we have picked as testers of our new speedo correcting device.
I apologise sicerely to the many people who were not picked, but as you know there was originally meant to be four people, we have expanded to 8 people.

The choice was made based on many factors, ONE of the factors was professionaism and lack of childish vindictiveness in communication. Many of the people who contribute to this board are mature and helpful in their postings, unfortunately many others seem like "drunken bar hooligans". Keep in mind that the image you show to the world does affect your future.

We would like to extend the offer of a free product, in exchange for your evaluation of the product, to the following 8 people only;

Frank Adams
SUZUKINOS@aol.com

acgreen - turbo1300?
acgreen@pvii.com

don
edonsmith@mindspring.com

michael millard
hemillard@snet.net

Rick
gsxr1100@ptw.com

Shaun Fielder
shaun@osa.com.au

Kawabuser
hemillard@snet.net

Todd D. Shelton
tds@brightok.net

Will these 8 people please email me and confirm, and also supply mailing addresses etc. Thanks.

There were MANY, many good people who also applied (you know who you are!) but unfortunately this time we are only offering 8 units for testing. Maybe next time? Thank you for your participation.

I will contact bigdog over the next week and (with his permission) arrange a special price offer to members of this forum.

Roman Black
fastvid@ezy.net.au
http://www.ezy.net.au/~fastvid

thanks roman for being on the same page as
many of us that are trying to improve an already great (hayabusa) motorcycle.

ps...i already have a # of people that don't
have access this site that have interest in
your product.

you've been e-mailed...frank

Back