SPEEDO TESTERS picked finally!

Who is this ignorant prick????????
He makes out like those that were not picked are missing out on a new bike!!!!!!!!!
WOW you get a free speedo duva........that may not even work.You sir take the cake you need to be reminded that these people are doing YOU a favour not the other way round.I could get quite carried away here but I won't. Needless to say, you sir need to go and learn some people skills . Boss

Guess I'm one of the people who has changed gearing (16/43) and who rides on the street.
Got 2 new rear sprockets on the way (40 and a 42 - for 520 chain).

Tell you what, I'll just wait for the unit to reach production. Guess I'll buy one then.

I forgive you, anyone who is man enought to admit a mistake is ok in my book.............................................I wish kawabuser would reconsider

Hey Frank Adams are you the Adams from Adams performance on the east coast? If you are heard some good remarks from people in the know..........................I think they mentioned either North OR South Carolina area

Frank...all this recent humor and fun and, dare I say it....POETRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you read e.e.cummings.

Admit it.

And if you don't, do.

He's one of America's most important poets.

He wrote just like you.

Gentlemen please note, Kawabuser has graciously offered to pass-up on his test unit.

If anyone would like his unit, please post your reason to this thread (below), and I will pick one person.

I plead guilty to "preaching" about mature posting in my first post to this thread. Maybe that was not professional of me. I suppose that I must be human and have emotions too. Don't tell me I am the only person here sick of reading about ZX-12s on a Hayabusa board?? :(

To VegasDude, Dirty Pete, Boss, and any others who may have been offended, that was not my intent. We had always promised to put the list of testers up on this board. Please accept my apology gentlemen.

99TLR
I would be interested in testing one of your speedo recal units, not because I think I'm better than anyone else here, or that I'm anymore deserving. I'm just genuinely interested in your product. If it works well on my Hayabusa I would also be very interested in purchasing one for my R1.

Jim

EXCLR8, please can I get on your list?

I am sure someone will have something to say about it if I do, PLEASE.

And put me right next to Turbo and Easyrider if you can, probably below them not above them. You can read why above. :)

Any more interested parties?

Can anyone suggest a way to pick one of these people? Draw from a hat - or something more original...

Since this is the unit that Kawabuser nicely donated (who said he was a hooligan?) maybe he should pick the selection method. Kawabuser?

99TLR, I'd be interested but the riding season here is drawing to a close and I wouldn't able to give you a fair assessment before I have to mothball the bike.

I don't know where your testers all live, but I suggest you review your list to make sure that they all live in a climate where you can ride during your proposed beta test period.

Roman, why thank you for your kind words.

Well I thought of being able to pick the person myself but I would only get flack from that.

ZX12 has already started a thread on the selection process, I posted there that an election could be a "fair" venue. So click on over there and get to the "VOTE". We are in the process of selecting candidates so hurry on over.

The final candidates should face a play-off of Hayabusa questions in the format of "Final Jeopardy".

Well, we must also think of a proper "parting gift" for the cry babies who cried so much above on this thread. I am sure I will think of something but suggestions are definately welcome.

VOTE! ~ VOTE! ~ VOTE! ~ VOTE! ~ VOTE!

99TLR good luck with your bike improvement. I'm sure you'll let us know when a production version is available. Thanx for the offer of a discount on it.

[This message has been edited by Lyle (edited 22 September 1999).]

I have said I would like to in my e-mail to you 99TLR. I am a graduate M.E. and have the
intelectual interest and the ability to test the device over the entire speed range available on the hyabusa. Right now red line in 6th gives an indicated speed of 206 MPH on mine. Calculating tire slip and speedo error, gives a very realistic true speed of around 191MPH.

B. J.

Back