suzuki OEM manual for the hayabusa

VegasDude,did you check around for prices,how much is Suzuki Dealers selling their manuels for? I also ordered mine from this outfit,thanks for the info and I hope it's cheaper than the dealers price. Oh did you also buy the CD that has the Hayabusa part numbers and diagram,I think someone on this site posted that he had a copy of the microfiche on CD and if you joined this member club you could get the CD for around $35 plus shipping?

My dealer does not have them. I like ordering from home. No time spent driving in traffic, no sales tax and I can ride my bike instead....................

Actually the CD is free, Club membership is $25, and you also get use of a Yosh box if you need it. The CD has the Microfiche images but not a service manual, so you will have to rip Suzuki off for that one not me. I have put a lot of hours in the CD and I hope people feel the $25 is worth it. That includes the shipping. Thanks KawAbuser.

Gary

Gary I like to buy one of your CD's can you email me at CiscoJ@aol.com for all the information on how to order,plus you said or someone else posted that you need acrobat 4.5 to read the CD is that correct?If you did all that hard work you deserve the money,my own opinion,no rip of here.

I didn't understand the thread, I thought someone had to buy it from a dealer for big bucks.I was just trying to help the members out so they didn't have to pay alot for the cd from Suzuki.Actually the cd's cost me $.70 each because I buy in such great volume on the net.The reason for the $10.00 charge is the cost & wear & tear on my network system.No harm meant..

I guess I misunderstood you also. No problem here.

I only posted this once? Oh well, who knows. Looks like I'm developing a st..st..stutter!

[This message has been edited by Gary (edited 03 November 1999).]

KEVTEC how would you like someone ripping off your products, I believe he is charging $20 and you want to screw the guy. You are self employed how would you like it if someone copied your stuff and sold it for less. And you want to turn a profit yourself on it, blank CD are about a dollar and shipping is not much more.

Back