What about a V-Pin / Decal in honor of Kevin?

Hayabusa2005

Registered
Misty and I rode this afternoon for a couple hours in honor of Kevin. While riding, I was brain storming some...thought it would be cool to have a special patch to put on on jackets that were red with the letter V in middle in honor of Kevin. Then I thought maybe a decal, but a lot of people probably dont want to put a decal on bike.

My idea...

What about a small round decal with the letter V in middle and we could put on the back of helmets...this could be about 1 to 1.5" in diameter.

OR

What about a pin...something like this picture where we could put on our jackets? Maybe Captain could get something going for this...

Jeff

v.jpg

I asked about something like this, and even donating the profits to his family, but didn't get any feedback on it ? I'd be proud to put his name on !!

We've lost quite a few. I am thinking about putting my H.O.G. patch on the back of a jacket, then, having their ORG names stitched (patch style) underneath....something like that..... :super:

What someone said above is true though. We have lot several... It might not b right just to do one. Maybe it needs to b universal for all of them.
Posted via iPhone Mobile Device going 200 mph on a Hayabusa

Last edited:
We've lost quite a few. I am thinking about putting my H.O.G. patch on the back of a jacket, then, having their ORG names stitched (patch style) underneath....something like that..... :super:

This is what most motorcycle groups do that wear vests. My club has a memorial patch with each of our fallen brothers names and dates on a small patch sewn under it. we also have a memorial monument at our national club house with plaques on it with their names. We meet every year on memorial day and have a service for all of our fallen brothers where we recite each name and peeps tell their fondest memories.
I propose a memorial banner. Something with the org logo and the names and dates of members we have lost. this banner to be brought to every major .org event to honor and remember those we have lost and as a reminder that each time we see one another that it could be the last.

Back