What a Ride!

flyboy

Registered
Wheather today was awesome and my wife and I went for an all day ride. She showed me a new route that was full of twisties and I took full advantage of every one of them. The Busa rocks on the twisties...what a rush! Here is a couple of pics. First one before I left
smile.gif

DSCF1630.JPG

2 things ... first off no one in Ark has that nice of a Busa...
wink.gif
2nd ummmmm .... well uh... where does the wife ride ? On the hump?

Oh and 1 more thing gas is a whole heck of alot cheaper there than here.
mad.gif

about $2.35 for reg here.

Oh and you still got your stock wheels? I will be lookin for a set in a few weeks...

HawaiiBusa Wife rides her own bike, a 100th Anniversary Harley-Davidson 883 Hugger see pic attached and yes gas is cheaper down here around $1.87 per gallon. Painless4u, the Grab Rail is Chrome off of ebay.

Copy_of_Dawn_In_Leathers.JPG

Looks like great weather for the ride! Glad you all had fun!

HawaiiBusa...that was an old photo with one rotor I have two now, but to answer your question it does not stop as well with one as it does with two. Phatjoe, my wheels are from Performance Machines.
smile.gif

Very Nice, The Performance Machine wheels look good. So when is the Wife going to get a bike that won't keep you in second gear all day?
wink.gif
I have a Harley riding buddy down here, and after awhile I do get pretty tired of putting around out there..

Very Nice,  The Performance Machine wheels look good.  So when is the Wife going to get a bike that won't keep you in second gear all day?
wink.gif
 I have a Harley riding buddy down here, and after awhile I do get pretty tired of putting around out there..
Ditto on the putting thing....My brother has a 100th Anniversary Fatboy. All day riding wth on arm laying on the tank, and in second gear.

Nice looking bike though bro!

Dan

Hawaiibusa the screen I use I bought at autoparts store and its the material that all the small sports car use in the front grill of their cars. It was about $29.00 and I used some goop to secure it.

Back