June 19th ride

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
Three of us went 225 miles---I am 55 and the other two are 62 and 63--They still rock in the twisty's

100_0978.JPG

NICE!!!

I didnt know we had Busa riders over 40 or 50. That is excellent...maybe I can talk my dad into getting one as well
smile.gif

I hope I am still riding when I am 60...and I hope it will still be a Busa (whatever model they have then)

Keep riding guys!

Same ride--wow ---whatta bike--just trying to rip the rubber clean off--even at 5000 feet elevation--doesn't get any better than this

100_0989.JPG

Thanks for the pics. Awesome. I miss the mountains. I hope I will be carving twisties when I am 60. Good for you guys!

nice pics pace!!! As far as your rear....looks like you need some new rubber soon.

Cool pics.... A buddy of mine here at work and I are trying to figure what kinda bike is that.... the black one.

Nice pics!

(my true - shortstory time)

At 19 years old, I was cruising Topanga Canyon, the Rockstore, Mullholland - in Cali - every day. (Back in 1983). I had to go every day - I couldn't get enough!

I thought I was pretty good on my Kawi learning how to drop a knee and not die on those roads. That was the first time I saw street guys decked out in full leathers. When I saw those guys pull off their lids, I couldn't believe my eyes. They rode like they were 20 yet they were all in their 50's! These guys were the bomb. They were setting the pace up and down over and over on those twisties. I'm almost 43 and still lovin this sport.

Way to set the pace...

the end...

Damn, you guys made my day...
I'm 48, and thought I was one of the older Busa riders...
Keep it up, I'm gaining on ya...

David

NICE!!!

I didnt know we had Busa riders over 40 or 50. That is excellent...maybe I can talk my dad into getting one as well
smile.gif

I hope I am still riding when I am 60...and I hope it will still be a Busa (whatever model they have then)

Keep riding guys!
From the mouth of a baby, no less.
Maybe we need an OVER 50 sticker for all of us Mature Busa Riders
laugh.gif

If ya want to see us, WELL, that's us that just passed YA  
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

BUSA riders never die, they just keep going faster after each trip around the Sun.

Back