What a joy to ride

Izzat lake Garda? If so, its one of the best places I know to start a tour - nothing but twisties heading up towards Bolzano...

I wanted to drive down there yesterday, but the IFO (Internal Financial Officer) said "no"...

mad.gif

Anyway, nice pix!
The road and lake is Lake Barcas and it ends in Victoria Veneto. Cortina is near and another mountain road that goes on for hours but I usually get low on gas if I head that far. This weekend coming up I plan on going up there and exploring some different stretches of road. I will take the digi and see if the other busa guy wants to go.....
Gotta be good to the wifey this week if I plan an all day trip hahahaha.
Anyway thanks for the nice words, I will definately miss this place.

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122273281 -->

mountain.jpg

I'm sure you'll miss that scenery. I would hate to move from Italy to South Dakota. Like they say Why not Minot, Freezin's the reason.
Good luck with the move. Take 100+ pics of the bike from every angle imaginable.

I'm sure you'll miss that scenery.  I would hate to move from Italy to South Dakota.  Like they say Why not Minot, Freezin's the reason.  
Good luck with the move.  Take 100+ pics of the bike from every angle imaginable.
yeah I am sure I will find some scratches done by the movers and you can guarantee I will be filing a claim if anything is scratched or broken on the bike during the shipment. I will get it immaculant before they come to pick it up and then they better be on their toes when they do their inspection because I know almost every defect on this bike. I know all the little dings and scratches etc etc.
They should be picking her up sometime in Sept. so I still have the rest of the summer to ride before it is put up for a loooooooong cooooooold winter in Minot,,,,burrrrrrrrrr.

man.....that place is just beautiful!

I've always wanted to spend some time in Italy....the place is aboslutely gorgeous!

Love the pics, bro!

man.....that place is just beautiful!

I've always wanted to spend some time in Italy....the place is aboslutely gorgeous!

Love the pics, bro!
the stage is set, I am going out this weekend with a slower rider so it will be a good photo session opportunity. I think I will ride slow just to look for some cool shots. I think I am starting to get into this whole picture taking thing. Weird.

the pics were fantastic but I shouldn't have read your meal description at lunchtime I'm craving lasagna now thanx alot painless for causing my stomach pain
tounge.gif

Back