What a joy to ride

paineless4u

Donating Member
Registered
Good day all,
well I once again had the pleasure of riding out here in Italy, I will soon be packing her up in my "Household goods" for our move to ,,,,,,,yeah Minot ND.
Went riding with a fellow Busa rider yesterday and he was amazed at the 67 plus miles of twisties I took him on. Stopped at the local lunch spot over looking a cool lake and ate lasagna, a pork chop, fried potatoes and some zuccini. Finished lunch and went to the bikes where a small gathering of folks were eye balling the king of kings. (Two Busas) They didn't speak a lick of English but it was cool to try to answer questions they tried to ask about the Busa's. We rolled out after leaving a "mark" and rode back. This Country is lawless when it comes to all out blasting. I think the twisties are ruled by bikes because their are hundreds of them riding these roads. But anyway I guess the reason for this post was just to say I really have a great time on this bike and it is sooooooo fun to ride and the board is definately icing on the cake. Enjoy, have fun and ride safe.

Cheers!!!

lake_1.jpg

Don't leave before coming to Sarajevo!!!!!
I was in your neighborhood a couple of weeks ago and spent one night at Camp Ederle in Vicenza. This was when I went to Milan to pick up the GSXR1000, CBR600RR and Aprilia RS125. Gotta go back to Milan once more for another bike that stayed behind.

Don't leave before coming to Sarajevo!!!!!
I was in your neighborhood a couple of weeks ago and spent one night at Camp Ederle in Vicenza. This was when I went to Milan to pick up the GSXR1000, CBR600RR and Aprilia RS125. Gotta go back to Milan once more for another bike that stayed behind.
give me a shout 39-0434-56-5003
I live in Pordonone Italy
work number 39-0434-66-8922
Milan is like 3-3 1/2 hours west of here.

Thanks for sharing the pics, beautiful country! Your stretch is looking good too!

Wow, that is some pretty country over there. Minot will be a change for you, flat and staight. Enjoy your time up there, if you like hunting and fishing its the best. If you like warm and sunny, well that's for about 5 months a year, then its sunny and ccccocooollllldd!!! Spent 8 years up there. Advantage is that you are about 6 hours out of South Dakota and the Badlands.

Wow, that is some pretty country over there. Minot will be a change for you, flat and staight. Enjoy your time up there, if you like hunting and fishing its the best. If you like warm and sunny, well that's for about 5 months a year, then its sunny and ccccocooollllldd!!! Spent 8 years up there. Advantage is that you are about 6 hours out of South Dakota and the Badlands.
yeah I am pretty excited about coming back Stateside, seems to be a good family atmosphere in ND which is always a good thing. I hear there is the turtle mountains close by so hopefully they have some good roads, just kinda worried about getting them tickets. I also heard there is a drag strip close by. Maybe I will get me a snowmoblie for the winter...haha.
Either way it will be fun exploring on the Busa. The family leaves Oct 5th and I got extended 2 months so I end up in ND in the middle of Dec. At least the bike will be there when I arrive (bubble wrapped)
jump9.gif

Izzat lake Garda? If so, its one of the best places I know to start a tour - nothing but twisties heading up towards Bolzano...

I wanted to drive down there yesterday, but the IFO (Internal Financial Officer) said "no"...

mad.gif

Anyway, nice pix!

Back