What a interesting past week

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Well here i am posting up another personal story so to speak.  Well i did a bit of catching up around the farm and it was my Girlfriends Birthday this past Thursday so i took a few days off to spend with her since we haven't had all that much time together.  Well the few days together was awesome we didn't do a whole lot outside of her place but it was nice to just have the time together well Thursday night was her birthday so i decided to take her out to a nice resturant for supper that night well as we was sitting there enjoying our wine and meal she said she had something that she had to ask me. Which well caught me off guard.

And she kinda went into a speach about how much we had been through and stuff ya know that kinda yada yada speach which is like hmm great don't tell me she is gona break up with me over this nice dinner great i'm thinking.  

Well she pulls out this little box and asked me to marry her  
eek2.gif
  I couldn't belive it i sat there stunned.  Granted of course i said yes. i was just shocked i kinda thought something like that was something the guy would ask a gal on there birthday but hey thats what i love about this gal she is not afraid to take action. it was a very awesome evening after that.  So the wedding won't be till in the summer sometime which should be interesting she is the cowgirl rodeo chick and i'm the biker rancher type so should be a interesting combination lol. anyways here.s a pic of us out later that evening

Kayla_and_me.jpg

Good for you, and her of course...
All the best to you and the new Wife

bowdown.gif

Congratulations!!

Gotta love a girl that ain't afraid to grab life by the horns!! (little rodeo reference there.
wink.gif
)

Cool! Congrats. I'll be getting hitched this spring myself.

Way to go Todd!!
beerchug.gif
Congrats to both of you. I can guarantee that there will be at least one Busa in the wedding chase!
super.gif

Back