Whaddyathink? Old school Hawg I’m looking at.

I am thinking about getting
a Triumph rocket 3 .

Man 146 pounds of torque ,
about 120 horse power ! ! !

My ex 88 cubic inch Harley had
80 pounds and it pulled hard .

I ca not begin to imagine
almost twice that .

They are cheap too like $4000 for
an 2008 model with 19,000 miles .

Hey Cap, when I try page two I get this message.

“An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.”

I’m gonna look at a couple of these mañana. Pretty bikes and certainly not an ol Hawg.:D Put on some Dunstall style pipes and...
714AADFC-ED83-4D66-AC5E-85507E46933E.jpeg

I hadn’t either but I checked, it’s real. The seller hasn’t gotten back to me. Whaddyathink of the Bonney?
I hadn’t either but I checked, it’s real. The seller hasn’t gotten back to me. Whaddyathink of the Bonney?

Defs a nice bike. Bonneys can be lil hooligans, but at the same time seem calm and elegant. Like wairing a tuxedo sweater........it says "I have style but I'm ready to party", lol.

Defs a nice bike. Bonneys can be lil hooligans, but at the same time seem calm and elegant. Like wairing a tuxedo sweater........it says "I have style but I'm ready to party", lol.

I have fond memories of the early Bonnevilles, which in their day, were a very hot item. Outran just about every bike around in the early-mid 60s. In HS (for a time) I had a car but no steady girlfriend but a buddy who always had a bike (and) a steady girlfriend needed a car for weekend dates so we traded, hot or cold. At first he had a Honda 305 Scrambler which I loved but then he bought a brand new Bonney. Our deal was the same so voila, I got to ride the wheels off a brand new Bonneville on weekend nights.:cool:

I have fond memories of the early Bonnevilles, which in their day, were a very hot item. Outran just about every bike around in the early-mid 60s. In HS (for a time) I had a car but no steady girlfriend but a buddy who always had a bike (and) a steady girlfriend needed a car for weekend dates so we traded, hot or cold. At first he had a Honda 305 Scrambler which I loved but then he bought a brand new Bonney. Our deal was the same so voila, I got to ride the wheels off a brand new Bonneville on weekend nights.:cool:
The choices are not that difficult but becomes a little complicated later. That HD is defs out......Looks nice. but not my thing....... The Speed Four a street bike and Bonny more a café style racer, I like both so I'd say for now it's between those 2........Would really like to know more about that Speed four though.

I think the Busa may’ve spoiled me. Rode that spotless 4875 mile T100 and it just didn’t ‘speak’ to me like I thought it would, even at just $4,500. Ran perfectly, didn’t seem underpowered or wrong in any way, just didn’t do it for me. Looked at the new Honda NC750X twin and man it is gorgeous. Didn’t ride one but they really look cool. The ‘tank’ holds a full size helmet. Lifting the rear seat exposes the gas tank filler which would be a PITA with a seat bag on but otherwise I was very impressed. They’re only about $8,000 too. So....:confused::)

http://powersports.honda.com/2018/nc750x/colors.aspx

Back