A look inside of the power plant of my V-TWIN :laugh:
110 Cubic inches
10:5:1 101mm pistons
30 mm intake valves
36mm exhaust valves
400 lift 238 duration cams
adjustable push rods
ceramic faced lifters
Lighten crank 10lbs (for the purpose of rasing the red line)
All ports have been opened and polished heads milled
It's no busa but it's a mean v twin
2005 road star warrior

IMG_20110905_213035.jpg

IMG_20110905_213242.jpg

I of course knew it was a play on words, but one clicks always hoping to get what you wanted :laugh:

Omg lol motorboated!!! Thats funny right there i dont care who ya are lol

Curious why the exhaust valves are bigger than the intakes.Kinda backwards isnt it.Guess they want the exhaust to flow better??

That engine looks more like a Harley motor than any other Japanese engine I have ever seen. Before your pics, I assumed the big tubes carried a big bevel-gear driven jackshaft up to the heads, a la some early British twins e.g., Norton, Nope, pushrods. I had no idea that they had copied the Harley form down to this level of design.

From what I have read, the Star Warrior takes the prize for this type of road cruiser.

That engine looks more like a Harley motor than any other Japanese engine I have ever seen. Before your pics, I assumed the big tubes carried a big bevel-gear driven jackshaft up to the heads, a la some early British twins e.g., Norton, Nope, pushrods. I had no idea that they had copied the Harley form down to this level of design.

From what I have read, the Star Warrior takes the prize for this type of road cruiser.

Yes very much like a HARDLY after you get below the valeves the push rods are waht give it that great v twin sound the warrior is an amazing cruiser it's also the only air cooled twin that can compete in the ama drag series with the hardlys

What about the M109, thats a big twin or is it wimpy.
It is a big twin how ever its liquid cooled and shaft driven and ugly in my opinion:laugh: I have tooled around with a few from light to light and in the twisties they dont have anything on me but to be fare my bike was far from stock when I spanked:l:moon:: them

Back