Old School Look

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I have to do some painting on the Busa to cover up some 2011 Boo Boos. I was thinking of going to an old school look with all the stock decals removed. Any thoughts?

BTW: Yes I made up the GSX1340GT. The bike is basically setup for touring so i figured what the heck? Maybe more stealthy too.:whistle:

GSX1340GT Busa.jpg

Pretty trick looking can we get a side picture. At first glance with out looking at it. It looked like a katana from the front a little bit but trust me I know better than that. :hehe::

Pretty trick looking can we get a side picture. At first glance with out looking at it. It looked like a katana from the front a little bit but trust me I know better than that. :hehe::

Sorry that's photoshopped. Didn't do a side yet, was just thinking about it.

Ok cool at least you can see what it looks like before you actually do it. What does your bike look like that way it sits now

I think it's a great idea and would really look "businesslike", especially with that dramatic color combination!

Very nice :thumbsup:, I have often thought about buying different color plastics and do something like that with my 08.

Back