R1 track body work DONE!

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I finished up the R1 track body work tonight. I used stock decals with a couple of custom ones over stock Yamaha blue paint.

I am so ready to get back on the TRACK!

I will be adding a projector beam light and some LED tail lights for some continued schooling at the Gap.......

r1track1.jpg

Great looking R1, must be rough getting schooling at that test track,living so far away and all.LOL An R1 would be my first choice for a second bike
thumb_up.gif

Blk_R1_002__Small_.jpg

The R1 is a great track weapon. The power is comparable to a 1st generation Busa, you just have to rev it too the moon. From 10k rpm's things get real interesting, quick.

My R1 makes right at 160rwhp and I hope to have a ported and flowed head with a bump in compression by next season...maybe 170ish or so.....at 390lbs......

Bike looks awesome.
I hope to get to the gap this summer, finally, and maybe we can meet up for some spirited riding.

Thanks! one of my friends shot the blue paint and white number plates....

It is amazing the difference with the track body on...much easier from side to side in a quick blast down the road.

The R1 is a great track weapon. The power is comparable to a 1st generation Busa, you just have to rev it too the moon. From 10k rpm's things get real interesting, quick.

My R1 makes right at 160rwhp and I hope to have a ported and flowed head with a bump in compression by next season...maybe 170ish or so.....at 390lbs......
After switching off a Busa, that's like an atomic powered dirtbike
SHOCKED.gif

Back