We're pregnant guys!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

YOU GUYS AND SPICY ROCK!!
I love this place.
I buy a bike here.
Buy my wife a bike because she wants to ride (- the bike and ME!!).
Get a job selling Suzuki Machines!
Now we're having a baby!
Life is friggin awesome!
Wish you all were local - I'd buy all of you a beer!!

Oh and I almost bought a TL1000R yesterday. Am going to look at it today.... Hehehe! Maybe I'll wait and get that JR50 instead!! LOL!

Congrats Ted!!! Give my best to your wife...it's a roller coaster, but well worth it...
smile.gif

YOU GUYS AND SPICY ROCK!!
I love this place.
I buy a bike here.
Buy my wife a bike because she wants to ride (- the bike and ME!!).
Get a job selling Suzuki Machines!
Now we're having a baby!
Life is friggin awesome!
Wish you all were local - I'd buy all of you a beer!!

Oh and I almost bought a TL1000R yesterday. Am going to look at it today.... Hehehe! Maybe I'll wait and get that JR50 instead!! LOL!
I think that that is the most honest display of joy I have ever seen in my life. Hey, Ted- if you like it, we love it. Congrats again on everything man. If we could all be this happy, just once, the world would be a better place.

Awwwwwwwwww, CONGRATULATIONS!

May God keep on blessing your family and may your wife have a healthy, safe and wonderful pregnancy!
smile.gif

Congratulations Ted! Fun times are coming and it sounds like your #1 on the Hit Parade again this week.
super.gif

Congrats! If ya can't teach 'em to ride, breed 'em to ride!

You're going to have the experience of a lifetime. We have never been able to have kids but we were in attendance for the birth of my cousin's first baby last month and it was a unique event in a LOT of ways, as you can imagine!

--Wag--

Thanks all!
You all are terrific people!
I have tears of happiness in my eyes.....
Its nice to know that complete strangers can come together, with a passion for Motorcycling, and bring all this good-vibing-love to the world!!

You are all in my thoughts and Jen and I are greatful to all of you for the warm words and blessings!

Back