We're number one

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
They just said so on the Science channel show I just watched so it must be true. Number one on the top seven list was the Hayabusa. I realize the show was probably produced before (that other contender) was, but the points they made, aerodynamics, horsepower, weight, high speed stability, the rider becoming one with the motorcycle (in full tuck) made perfect sense to me. Especially today.

I rode 498 miles from San Jose over the Pacheco Pass around (east of Fresno on 180) and thru Kings Canyon and Sequoia NPs and back on 198 and 99 and 101. Even though the frikkin headwinds and gusty sidewinds made riding a chore at times I had a great time. The bike loves 95 mph for some reason. Everything seems to just hum right along at that speed. Still some patchy snow up there above 6000' and the switchbacks coming downhill really wear down the hands but for the most part, I got a good 'gear' test accomplished for my long ride in June. New large tailbag, longer bungee bolts, changed out the hump for the seat, fully loaded and netted everything on and all I have left to do is install a new rear tire and change the filter and oil to Amsoil synth.

June 16th, I can't wait, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and back to California thru the Avenue of the Giants and hiway one!
brave.gif

Back