Went for a test ride

The Concours 14 is a very nice bike. It doesn't have the lean angle of a Busa and it doesn't feel like you're riding an ICBM when you crack the throttle, but it is still very fast for its size. I think you'd like it. :thumbsup:

What was the price before tax-license-title fees etc.?

I'm thinking seriously I'll have a concours before next years touring season. I've played with my friends concours and was impressed.

Tuf , The dealer and I agreed to $12,500 and after all fees and extended warranty the price was around $13,800

A good friend of mine has one, it is a nice bike, but not for me. I prefer the FJR over the Concourse, but that is just me. Both are shaft driven though and I really prefer chain and sprocket.

A good friend of mine has one, it is a nice bike, but not for me. I prefer the FJR over the Concourse, but that is just me. Both are shaft driven though and I really prefer chain and sprocket.

I am test riding a FJR 1300A on Tuesday at the same dealership, They want $14,900 for it .

i've ridden them before at the ticket-to-ride event. the concours is an amazing all around motorcycle. i almost bought one in 2010. hopefully someday...

2008-kawasaki-concours-14-8_460x0w.jpg

2008-kawasaki-concours2.jpg

+1, I would also try Demo a ST Honda or VFR. Bmw on the List?

I rode a ST1300 & a new VFR 1200 . The ST1300 was nice for the 7.7 gal fuel tank and ran out well but it is a little outdated , The VFR 1200 was nice but was still in the category of a Busa in a way ( Seat wise , Not that comfortable ) . The BMW K1300GT is the bike I would love to have but I would have a hard time justifing $22,500 loaded .

It is a nice bike that is for sure.

When I get old I will want something like that :laugh:
I have about 20 years before I will be looking into something like that though. So who knows what will be out then. Hover bikes :laugh:

Went back to Advantage Powersports today and Rode another Bike , Awesome Acceleration and Very Smooth !!:whistle:
Man I really miss my Busa and as much as I want something more comfortable I have a hard time not thinking about picking up another Busa :banghead:

P1010008.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!h0E2JOky5PNBNjP1TyC2!~~_12.jpg

P1010004.jpg

I had one a while ago and put a Trailer on it, and I tell you if it were a long I was doing, it'd be way up there in choice for me.
Its comfortable, lotsa go, great seating position, I like it.
(no I'm not getting rid of the Buse lol)

Pics 005.jpg

Back