Went for a ride

motogp08

Registered
Went for a ride into town on my dirtbike. "Small town, and almost COMPLETELY quiet when i went in." My mom works in town, so i went for a ride, and she forgot her cell-phone so i took her that as an excuse.
laugh.gif

It was COLD, i don't know what the temp was, but i couldn't hardly move my knees by the time i got back.

Anyone live in Kansas and know what the temp. was at about 7a.m.?

Anyway, i had a good time, "sorry no pics. i've got to get a camera so i can take pics eventually," also, for those of you guys that go riding today, BE CAREFUL!

The road had a TON of that packed snow/ice. But i've ridden for quite a while on the dirtroads/some highway, so i was alright.

If i'm eventually able to get a camera for pics, "i'll be on my dirtbike until hopefully Feb-March when i get my Ninja250," will you guys be interested in some pics of me/my dirtbike rides?

If not, i won't bother with a camera, if so, i'll try and get a hold of one.

I just thought i'd tell you guys about my ride.
cool.gif

cool.gif
what kinda dirtbike do you have?
Its an XR80
blush.gif
But i'm graduating to a Ninja250 shortly.

I know the bike doesn't sound like much, but its built with a big frame, "big enough i can still ride it pretty comfortably."

I love that bike, my dad got it for me. "Its got more sentimental value than anything because of his passing."

It gets me around, and i ride it EVERYWHERE. "I even ride it to the gas station to get gas because we only live about a mile out of town."

That thing has lasted me FOREVER, and still running strong. I LOVE that little bike.
bowdown.gif

Temp was in the low double digits. Guessing around 14 degrees without the wind chill. Of course we'd love to see pics of the dirtbike. Type of camera depends on what you plan to use it for. Something professional or rugged to take with on excursions. I prefer Canon PowerShot series cameras for the on the go stuff. Just my $.02.

Temp was in the low double digits.  Guessing around 14 degrees without the wind chill.  Of course we'd love to see pics of the dirtbike.  Type of camera depends on what you plan to use it for.  Something professional or rugged to take with on excursions.  I prefer Canon PowerShot series cameras for the on the go stuff.  Just my $.02.
How much would that camera cost? A decent one.
rock.gif

Don't buy a Canon... Get a Nikon. Try the coolpix series for portability..

Also, your usage of "quotes" above is not correct. You only need those to emphasize a statement made by someone else.

Here is an example: Motogp08 said: "How much would that camera cost? A decent one."

Projekt interjected by stating: "Don't buy a Canon... Get a Nikon. Try the coolpix series for portability"
cool.gif

Temp was in the low double digits.  Guessing around 14 degrees without the wind chill.  Of course we'd love to see pics of the dirtbike.  Type of camera depends on what you plan to use it for.  Something professional or rugged to take with on excursions.  I prefer Canon PowerShot series cameras for the on the go stuff.  Just my $.02.
How much would that camera cost? A decent one.
rock.gif
Depending on the model you got and any sales anywhere between $125 and $175. Got one over Christmas with 7.1 Megapixels and 4x Digital Zoom for about $150. Check WalMart, KMart or local electronics store.

Nikon makes great cameras also, my experience just runs with Canon.

Back